Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jmann

macrumors 604
Original poster
Post your awesome Winterboard theme here!

Continued from here.

Here is mine. All I changed is the SMS icon. I think it looks sleek.

Please include any download links to background images or special theme sets if you have them. It is much appreciated to those who want their phone to be as cool as yours.

Attachments

• IMG_0628.PNG
    IMG_0628.PNG
    146 KB · Views: 270

LaZyFLiP

macrumors regular
Jan 20, 2009
Suave & LockInfo

Lock screen with LockInfo
IMG_0262.png

Home screen still with LockInfo
IMG_0260.png

Page 1 of apps using the Suave theme
IMG_0261.png

Shenaniganz08

Cancelled
Jan 26, 2010
I use a combination of these three looks.. still can't decide which I like the most.. But right now I use, and like the last one the best ( no dock labels)

Attachments

• IMG_0930.png
    IMG_0930.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_0938.png
    IMG_0938.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0939.png
    IMG_0939.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 243

D3lta

macrumors 6502a
Feb 27, 2008
Cupertino, California
Lockscreen: (Used to be this, but got tired of it so decided to go with something much simpler.)

Pretty much a slide show of car wallpapers.

2nly9du.jpg

With iPod playing:

1z30w9k.jpg

SpringBoard (Theme is Illumine):

v6i4iu.jpg

x22jys.jpg

ellenm

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2010
Lockscreen with Matte Blue Theme and Simpson Font

4379070750_f87a200c45_o.jpg

Homescreen with G.O.C. Theme, Simpson Font

4379072440_726cea74e4_o.jpg

green94

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2009
Edit the top post to tell people to include what they are using so there aren't 10 replies asking for such!

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
Lockscreen with Matte Blue Theme and Simpson Font

4379070750_f87a200c45_o.jpg

Homescreen with G.O.C. Theme, Simpson Font

4379072440_726cea74e4_o.jpg

G.O.C Pro looks a lot better then what is displayed here. It now comes with Auto Orb Converter so that when you add a new iTunes App to the iPhone, it will auto convert to a glass orb. Also your Doc can be fixed to look a heck of a lot better. Go HERE and make a request. You need to tell us what position and what icon you want in that position (1,2,3,4,5) and also, you are using the wrong dock, if you put the correct one on, your icons will be centered.

Attached is an Example of what G.O.C. Pro really looks like with BossPaper active in the background.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.PNG
    IMG_0041.PNG
    350.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0042.PNG
    IMG_0042.PNG
    348.2 KB · Views: 213

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
Don't get it, just bought the goc theme now, and it looks nothing like this. What the hell

Because what you see is not, only a portion of it is. This user has not stuck with the theme and is using the old version which is no longer updated. He has the wrong dock and does not have all of his icons converted which is required for the old version. TV has a database of over 2000 icons that we have converted to the orb theme and this user has not SSH in to change them out.

With the Pro Theme it is no longer required as it changes all iTunes icons automatically. We do still have to change jailbroke app icons which can be requested in the link I posted above.

He is also using an different wallpaper that he changed himself and it is not part of the Pro theme.

I have attached a similar wallpaper for yours and others use.

All information about G.O.C. Pro can be found HERE and its creator Toyvan.

Attachments

• 3085178945_f96c24574e.jpg
    3085178945_f96c24574e.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 343

jlyanks85

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
Because what you see is not, only a portion of it is. This user has not stuck with the theme and is using the old version which is no longer updated. He has the wrong dock and does not have all of his icons converted which is required for the old version. TV has a database of over 2000 icons that we have converted to the orb theme and this user has not SSH in to change them out.

With the Pro Theme it is no longer required as it changes all iTunes icons automatically. We do still have to change jailbroke app icons which can be requested in the link I posted above.

He is also using an different wallpaper that he changed himself and it is not part of the Pro theme.

I'm new to jailbreaking, so the ssh stuff is new to me as well. So hopefully I can get my to look like that over time. Since I'm clueless with alot of this stuff right now.

ellenm

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2010

Wow, didn't mean to confuse people so much. Thanks for pointing out my problem of not updating. Actually, I have been updating but not clearing the cache. Cache is all cleared and now I have better icons.

The ones that are square are Categories Folders so I guess I can make a request to have them made into orbs, the theme would definitely look better.

Also, I am using 5 column Springboard with Shrink so my icons are a bit smaller. That is why the dock is off a bit. That's a problem with Shrink. Also, I have Real SMS down there rather than the messages icon. Also, I am using Infinidock so I have a bunch of icons in my dock. Lots of jailbreak apps going one.

I hope this screen shot looks a bit more like what is is suppose to.

4382072180_8fea37ded0_o.jpg

rmead001

macrumors member
Jul 12, 2009
A custom HTC theme. I edited a lot of visual elements and used icons from various sources, also some stock icons.

34ypb7s.png

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
Wow, didn't mean to confuse people so much. Thanks for pointing out my problem of not updating. Actually, I have been updating but not clearing the cache. Cache is all cleared and now I have better icons.

The ones that are square are Categories Folders so I guess I can make a request to have them made into orbs, the theme would definitely look better.

Also, I am using 5 column Springboard with Shrink so my icons are a bit smaller. That is why the dock is off a bit. That's a problem with Shrink. Also, I have Real SMS down there rather than the messages icon. Also, I am using Infinidock so I have a bunch of icons in my dock. Lots of jailbreak apps going one.

I hope this screen shot looks a bit more like what is is suppose to.

4382072180_8fea37ded0_o.jpg

Definitely looks better then before! Sorry if I seemed harsh, but I did not want users to get a bad impression of the great package that ToyVan has created. We can fix your two icons on your bar...just post the request in the first link I gave you and then you can ssh in and drop the creations in the icon folder. As you can see in mine, I have some custom bubble icons that are over riding the auto ones. The folders are also easily created. There are already five or so already created and in the data base that is listed on the first page of both links I gave you. I have about 6 created and they are green instead of the blue that are in the zip drive. Again, all you have to do is request and TV or one of us will create your icons or if you have photoshop or gimp then you can create after watching the video tutorial also in the first post of each link. Have fun with it and learn to build your own.

Keep up the great work!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.