Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
North Carolina
I didn't realize that the iPad doesn'y have a headphone jack!!!! :mad: How the heck am I supposed to watch a movie on a plane??

LSUtigers03

macrumors 68020
Apr 9, 2008
I didn't realize that the iPad doesn'y have a headphone jack!!!! :mad: How the heck am I supposed to watch a movie on a plane??

The audio is wirelessly sent to the implant that Apple puts in your ears when you buy the iPad. Did you not have it installed?

chriszzz

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2008
Apparently the iPad isn't simple enough for anyone to pick up and use.

Maybe it should have a giant yellow arrow on the back with the text "PLUG IN HEADPHONES HERE".

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
On the top, at the opposite side of the power button.

Attachments

• gallery-big-03.jpg
    gallery-big-03.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2,313

epoche

macrumors newbie
Oct 10, 2007

The hole opposite the 30 pin slot IS a headphone Jack. You just need to push the Jack in then whole way. At first it seems that plug will not go all the way down, but it does with a little pressure.

Siron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 4, 2008
North Carolina
On the top, at the opposite side of the power button.

Thanks Yellow. Now why didn't apple put that on the quick start card that was in the box. It shows all the other buttons and connectors. DUH:mad:
Any idea what the little hole next to it is for?
Thanks

Simgar988

macrumors 65816
Jul 22, 2009
UYBAATC
Thanks Yellow. Now why didn't apple put that on the quick start card that was in the box. It shows all the other buttons and connectors. DUH:mad:
Any idea what the little hole next to it is for?
Thanks

lol this thread is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.