Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Any yellow spots on corners or anywhere on iPhone screen when turned on?

• Yes

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 65.8%

• Total voters

Nrwrit3r

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Hey guys I know there's a thread on this, but I wanted to make a poll to see how many people have gotten this. Please only vote if you have your iPhone and have turned it on.

From another thread:

mkstewartesq

Uh-Oh - Anyone got yellow spots on their 14 screen?
Just synced up my iPhone 4 and noticed that, on screens with a white background (i.e., Settings.), there is a decidedly yellow spot on the lower left corner of my screen. It appears circular (about the size of a pencil eraser) but when you rotate the phone sideways, it's more visible as running across the bottom edge of the screen a ways. Anyone else? Also, assuming I wait til the weekend to make a Genius Bar appointment (to avoid the Thursday crush at the store), is Apple likely to have replacement phones on hand this early in the launch?

Nrwrit3r

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Hmm people are saying there was a recall of these iPhones but 27% doesn't seem very high? Although it's with the 32gb I heard

mloffa

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2009
Yes! I have it on the bottom right..just noticed it now, though.

I did install the Zagg IS..could it be that?

Apollo 13

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2010
poll is stupid because the majority of the ppl that voted don't even have the Iphone 4 yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.