Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eminemdrdre00

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 10, 2008
The iTunes store is working fine for me, but when I went to click "All Free Applications" on the App Store, I got an error message: We Could Not Complete Your iTunes Store Request.

Is it just me? It just started happening today, I check the free apps list everyday!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 98

Justinerator

macrumors 6502
Jun 26, 2007
Redondo Beach, CA
You aren't alone... I got that message too.

Also, whenever I ask to check for app updates, the status bar at the top moves for a second or two, then nothing. No message saying whether I have updates or not. It doesn't even show me an error message. Just nothing. Has this been happening to anyone besides me?

sreedy

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2005
Somerset
I got this two days ago and then yesterday it started working ok again, I think they must be having some issues at the moment.

StingerT125

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2008
Dutchess County New York
You aren't alone... I got that message too.

Also, whenever I ask to check for app updates, the status bar at the top moves for a second or two, then nothing. No message saying whether I have updates or not. It doesn't even show me an error message. Just nothing. Has this been happening to anyone besides me?

I just tried and I am getting this too. After clicking the check for updates button nothing is happening.

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
itunes is working fine for me, search as well.. but my ipod doesnt want to check updates. I'm guessing they're preparing for sep 9th?

Railrider

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2008
Same thing is happening to me. Also, there really haven't been many new apps posted in the last two days. Maybe they're gearing up for the rumored iTunes 8?

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
apple is having a big event which is supposed to include the release of new ipods and itunes 8 (I'm guessing that that's what they're preparing for)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.