Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Getintothegame

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
Big Sky, MT
Hey all,

I’m wondering if we’ll see HomePod pre-orders go live alongside the iPhone X tonight?

I’m hopeful, but not confident. How far in advance does Apple typically put pre-orders up?

EDIT: I’m now starting to think we’ll actually see them when iMac Pro preorders go live. Anyone else?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Hey all,

I’m wondering if we’ll see HomePod pre-orders go live alongside the iPhone X tonight?

I’m hopeful, but not confident. How far in advance does Apple typically put pre-orders up?

EDIT: I’m now starting to think we’ll actually see them when iMac Pro preorders go live. Anyone else?

Incorrect. The iPhone X preordering doesn't start until 27th.

And the HomePod preorders will not start at the same time as the iPhone X does. It will likely be somewhere Mid/late November. There was no indication that the HomePod pre-orders would start during iPhone X preorder, but I imagine Apple will make an announcement prior to.

Last edited:

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
I don't think we will see the pre orders for the iMac Pro and HomePod mid to late Nov. Could be wrong but I thought it was a December launch for both.

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I don't think we will see the pre orders for the iMac Pro and HomePod mid to late Nov. Could be wrong but I thought it was a December launch for both.

Its been iterated many times, Both Products have been confirmed already to launch in December by Apple. No confirmation date has been specified.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.