Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's "Let Loose" event kicks off today at the unusual time of 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time, and we're expecting to see an iPad-focused event with new iPad Pro and iPad Air models, updated Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard accessories, and perhaps some other announcements.

5.7.24-Live-Coverage-Article.jpg

Apple is providing a live video stream on its website, on YouTube, and in the company's TV app across various platforms. We will also be updating this article with live blog coverage and issuing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account as the event unfolds. Highlights from the event and separate news stories regarding today's announcements will go out through our @MacRumors account.

Apple's online store was taken down approximately 30 minutes ahead of the event.

Live blog transcript ahead...

Click here to read rest of article...

Article Link: Apple Event Live Blog: New iPad Pro, iPad Air, and More

Last edited:

Populus

macrumors 601
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Wow! You have recreated an hypothetical iPad Magic Keyboard using a MacBook as a reference! Or maybe you got an early leak, minutes before the event.

Sadly, this time I won’t be able to watch it in real time, but I’ll catch up an hour or two later. Until then, I’ll be holding off from reading the site, to avoid distractions and spoilers.

Happy Let Loose event to everyone!!!

mac38728

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2024
USA
Most excited to see the accessories. We’ve know alot about the iPads and not much about the Magic Keyboard or Apple Pencil.

tomtad

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2015
This has thrown me. Thought it was going to be 6pm today (UK time) as usual, nice surprise it's starting now!

shadowboi

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2024
Unknown
At first thought I won’t be watching but got some free time and so yeah, waiting. Interested if it would be better than usual (hope never dies!😃)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.