Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rdunlap

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
So I recently upgraded from a iPhone 6 Plus to a iPhone 6s Plus. I have a Apple leather case that I've been using since I've had the 6 Plus. I read that the case should fit on the 6s Plus but it's very tight toward the bottom of the phone. Seems to not wrap around completely so there's not really a lip toward the bottom that would protect my phone if it were dropped screen face down. I was wondering if the new cases for the 6s Plus may be a little bigger and it would fit right again. I notice the case still fits my 6 Plus like it should but not the 6s Plus. I notice the new cases say they're compatible with both phones which would make sense if it was a little bigger.

Any information would be much appreciated. Wondering if I should purchase a new case.

rdunlap

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2013
So I received the new 6s Plus Apple Leather Case in the mail yesterday and popped it on. The case is definitely a tad bit bitter so I get more of a lip for protection and even with it being new the bottom wraps around the phone better. I put them side by side as well and you can see the differences. Now only if I could wear this new one out faster so it doesn't feel like vinyl ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.