Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
i have 2 iphone purchasing ATT Next option
still under pay off - i think i am on 14/24 payment so far

so - new iphone 6S can i elligible upgrade and get new phone ?????

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
hehehhe

i though i can get another att next ontop old one and combine together of full amount extended-

ATT wants its money.

You can do a new Next agreement for the 6S but they will require you pay off your other contract first. Kinda like if you buy a new car and you still got payments on the old one, these payments are not just cancelled you got to pay the old loan off in the deal!

ATT needs your money!

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
ATT wants its money.

You can do a new Next agreement for the 6S but they will require you pay off your other contract first. Kinda like if you buy a new car and you still got payments on the old one, these payments are not just cancelled you got to pay the old loan off in the deal!

ATT needs your money!
sound fair -"

hahahha - i still half way to complete pay off -

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
ATT wants its money.

ATT needs your money!
Well, you don't have to pay off your old phone. There's always the option of trading it in. That said, you likely lose money on the trade in versus selling yourself. For the 24 month installment plan, you'd need to have made 18 months worth of payments though before you can trade in.

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
let see what option they will come up in this fall .... ,,,,, if they don't let me choose early upgrade then i will pay off both and get new contract , if they agree step on with current payment then i go for it , whatever it take,:)

ipadpro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2015
new is new old is old , something new come out better than old - and we start buying new - - its happend every iphone already ,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.