Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vroom2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 20, 2019
Has anyone seen one of these anywhere in the wild? Reviews etc. I would like to see what it looks like compared to Apples marketing materials.

Reactions: twanj

K4VKS

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2007
Seeing it next to the Cosmos Blue makes me think of it as a faded blue :-(

nycgeo

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2005
NYC
I get how it’s a tasteful and versatile color they chose for this leather link blue, probably looks great with a grey or SB watch, but I do not understand how it clashes with the blue AW6? Like, what? I noticed this in apples official imagery (watch design tool).

I opted for the Apple leather link in black for this reason, as I have the blue AW6. Also bands outlive the watch so I figured black would be more useful looking forward. Expecting it around Oct 26.

Until then I bought this one from Amazon that’s a perfect match for the Apple Watch blue, and I’ll use it working out or for work, and save the more supple apple band for nicer occasions:
0CAA0C98-DE94-488D-B349-DEA25E239141.jpeg

Reactions: twanj

vroom2

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 20, 2019
I have a forest green leather loop and holding it up to the pic from twitter, they look almost identical.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.