Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
In the description of iconoclasm it says you can position icons any way you want. I can't seem to find this. I can only find preset layouts, am I missing something?

Does anyone know if the dev gives refunds?

akkkmed

macrumors 6502
Apr 3, 2010
I use a different app, but try holding an icon so you can reposition them (so they shake). Then you should be able to place an icon wherever you want on the screen...

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
iconoclasm can do this if you have a plist written for the layout you want. I suggest gridlock for what you want to do.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
^I hope you have better luck with Gridlock than I did.
It placed my iPhone4 into Safe Mode and it had to be removed before all was well again.
That was just a few days ago and the Cydia Compatibility chart also confirms it isn't dependable.

rocknblogger

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 2, 2011
New Jersey
^I hope you have better luck with Gridlock than I did.
It placed my iPhone4 into Safe Mode and it had to be removed before all was well again.
That was just a few days ago and the Cydia Compatibility chart also confirms it isn't dependable.

For now mine seems to work fine. I gotta tell ya, I'm installing all these tweaks but what sux is that now we're stuck on 5.0.1. Not only that but you get used to these tweaks and who knows if they'll be able to jb iOS 6 and the next iPhone which I plan to buy as I expect it to be a major upgrade.

I loved my iPhone the way it was and I wasn't going to jb until I got caught up in one of the many threads about it. I may just update to 5.1 when it drops and be done with it. Maybe just keep my iPad jb'd. We'll see :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.