Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tsims2015

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2015
London
In case anyone is interested, I have made something that has all silicon case colours with all wallet colour combinations.
I made this as I was struggling to decide which combination to go with.
Hope this helps others.
6D4DB9EC-FEB4-46CC-852C-3D3FB808FDF2.jpeg

Robbosan

Suspended
Aug 21, 2020
Bring back the folio at a descent price, these are the ugliest useless looking things Apple has ever made IMO.

Reactions: Tilopa

KittyKatta

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2011
SoCal
Do you have to remove the wallet to charge it? Or can it charge through the wallet (and your credit cards)?

zooby

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2008
Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much, greatly appreciate you sharing this!!

satchmo

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2008
Canada
There are some pretty garish combos. For example, I’m surprised Apple put tan wallet with a pink case.

Lotuskid

macrumors regular
May 23, 2010
I love the plum and saddle brown combo and it’s what I ordered. However I also have used a saddle brown leather case for every iPhone I’ve owned and don’t think saddle brown case along with saddle brown wallet would look great

Reactions: zooby

newb-sasquatch

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Alabama
Thanks for the comparison. This confirms what I feared. The Red phone is basically now Pink Citrus. Look how it blends with the pink citrus case. This is a no for me. Was hoping for a darker red. Probably going blue now but know that is going to slip real quick on shipping dates.

biting-mammal

macrumors member
Aug 8, 2007
Um...no? Sure looks like it.

View attachment 969384

Yeah, it's called advertising. Just like how they advertise all the different Apple Watch and band combos. At the end of the day, it's personal preference and Apple doesn't force anyone to choose any particular combo or set of cases/wallets. If you don't like a wallet with a case, then don't order it.

nrvna76

macrumors 65816
Aug 4, 2010
Blue with the saddle brown for me.. if I end up with the wallet at all. Have to see how many cards it can hold.

Reactions: zooby

satchmo

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2008
Canada
Yeah, it's called advertising. Just like how they advertise all the different Apple Watch and band combos. At the end of the day, it's personal preference and Apple doesn't force anyone to choose any particular combo or set of cases/wallets. If you don't like a wallet with a case, then don't order it.

Yes, I know what advertising is. Did I say anything about being forced to do anything?
This is a forum where you express your opinions. And imo, those combinations are hideous. Sheesh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.