Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today you can save on the all-new 2020 Limited Edition Mac Bundle, which includes 13 macOS apps for a total price of $36 (valued at $1,267.80) with the promo code RUMORS40. This bundle just launched today for Cyber Monday, and the discount won't last long and is set to expire tomorrow December 3 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

2020-mac-bundle.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with StackSocial. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Apps in the bundle include Parallels Desktop 15, PDF Expert, Banktivity 7, TextExpander, and more. You can find the full list below, along with each app's valued price. To get the discount, add the 2020 Limited Edition Mac Bundle to your cart on StackSocial, head to checkout, and enter the code RUMORS40 in the promo code box.

The 2020 Limited Edition Mac Bundle
  • Parallels Desktop 15 ($79.99 value) - Run thousands of Windows apps without compromising on performance (1-year subscription)
  • PDF Expert ($79.99 value) - An Apple Editors' Choice Winner, this app helps you edit text, images, and links on PDFs
  • Aurora HDR 2019 ($99.99 value) - Create stunning professional HDR photos in seconds
  • iMazing 2 ($89.99 value) - Manage and transfer all your iOS data between devices in one app
  • xMind 8 Pro ($129 value) - Organize your ideas with multiple mind mapping charts in one map
  • Banktivity 7 ($69.99 value) - See all of your accounts in one place and make smart financial decisions
  • NetSpot Pro ($149 value) - Optimize your wi-fi connection (visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan and deploy wireless networks)
  • Windscribe VPN Pro ($216 value) - Privately browse the internet and protect your online data (2-year subscription)
  • Live Home 3 Pro for Mac ($69.99 value) - Design advanced floor plans using intuitive, point and click drafting tools
  • TextExpander ($49.92 value) - Save time and keystrokes by creating shortcut auto-fill snippets (1-year subscription)
  • RapidWeaver 8 ($84.99 value) - Design your own website with zero code
  • Disk Drill PRO ($89 value) - Recover accidently deleted files from your Mac
  • DeltaWalker Pro ($59.95 value) - Compare, edit-in place, and merge text files side by side
Remember to visit StackSocial before tomorrow night to take advantage of the offer, and head to our full Deals Roundup for even more Apple-related discounts.

Article Link: Cyber Monday 2019: Get the 2020 Limited Edition Mac Bundle With Parallels Desktop, Banktivity, and More for $36

Last edited:

brianbobcat

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2003
Illinois
I’ve used Disk Drill for the better part of 7 or 8 years, but am several versions behind because I wasn’t a fan of their “update” structure. That alone makes this bundle worth it.

jljue

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2011
Brandon, MS
Gee, I just upgraded Banktivity 5 to 7 and bought a 1 year subscription to Windscribe Pro this past weekend. A user of any one of those programs would have been making out well with buying the bundle.

saudor

macrumors 68000
Jul 18, 2011
interested in PDF expert/imazing 2.. are these licenses only for the initial version or are updates included (like buying off their websites)

Reactions: 0924487 and load97

load97

macrumors regular
Feb 29, 2012
Washington
interested in PDF expert/imazing 2.. are these licenses only for the initial version or are updates included (like buying off their websites)

From looking it up, it ain't that great for me anyway. In order to edit a PDF you need to sign up for the yearly subscription for $50. They call it Pro. I might as well just get Adobe's yearly subscription and be done with it. Maybe it'll be better for your uses though.

Reactions: tennisproha

tivoboy

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2005
Remember Parallels is a subscription, so after a year you have to pay $80.

Not compatible with older macOS versions and Windows versions.
Is that specific to this offer, since Parallels is still a stand alone software, there IS an annual offering too, but I wouldn't expect this to be that one?

Reactions: JosephAW

Morgon

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2014
Remember Parallels is a subscription, so after a year you have to pay $80.
Is that specific to this offer, since Parallels is still a stand alone software, there IS an annual offering too, but I wouldn't expect this to be that one?

From the Stacksocial page, "Specs" tab for Parallels:

> Length of access: 1 year (then will be $79.99/yr thereafter, can cancel at anytime)

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010
Is iMazing good for selective iOS backups (for example, if I only want to restore SMS and health data?)?

tivoboy

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2005
From the Stacksocial page, "Specs" tab for Parallels:

> Length of access: 1 year (then will be $79.99/yr thereafter, can cancel at anytime)
I think that might the extra toolbox stuff that isn't really required for the VM software to run. It's not the updater, but the extras stuff. They've made it all pretty complicated at this point. For me, I buy updates for ~34$ every few years and let it run 1-2 years.

alecv

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2019
what kinda weird conspiracy stuff is this- that code i posted for $24.00 totally worked. then it stops working and my post gets removed. Looks like macrumors wanted their code to remain on top.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 9.45.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 9.45.42 AM.png
    176.1 KB · Views: 1,677

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
what kinda weird conspiracy stuff is this- that code i posted for $24.00 totally worked. then it stops working and my post gets removed. Looks like macrumors wanted their code to remain on top.
I tried it and another poster tried it, and it didn't work. The code is for courses, not app bundles, so I have no idea how you got it to work.

(If the 60% off code worked, we'd be happy to promote it instead of our code.)

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 10.51.36 AM.jpg

alecv

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2019
I tried it and another poster tried it, and it didn't work. The code is for courses, not app bundles, so I have no idea how you got it to work.

(If the 60% off code worked, we'd be happy to promote it instead of our code.)

View attachment 880408

right on! maybe they detected i used it and turned it off. The promo code finder app Honey found it and I used it and then confirmed it again after purchasing to make sure my post was not in vain.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Yeah, it's possible Stack made an error and allowed that code to be applied to it and then saw your order come through and realized. :)

alecv

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, it's possible Stack made an error and allowed that code to be applied to it and then saw your order come through and realized. :)

My first "hacking" experience then. :cool:

Also- super impressed by staff member response times on a post like this. Freakin love you Macrumors. Been a lurker for 10+ years and finally made a login.

LarryBaker

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2011
Has anyone purchased this bundle yet?

I did, mainly for parallels, activation worked like a charm.. For RapidWeaver and Banktivity, both say the code provided is invalid. Ive reached out to StackSocial support and waiting their reply.. I haven't tried any of the other apps yet.

Just curious if this is a just me thing, or something more widespread.

Reactions: S G
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.