Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nwmckinnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2016
I placed an order online on the 14th.. Said delivery Nov/14- Nov/21.. Kept checking online for stock at my local stores was able to reserve an iPhone 7+ 128GB in Silver..So I cancelled my online order. FINALLY feels like I've been waiting forever for this phone.

Last edited:

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
There are some people who have ordered on preorder day and still haven't received their phone yet. But congrats.

jin512

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
What city or state are you in? I'm in Boston and literally have not seen any of them on istocknow around the U.S. since it was announced.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
What city or state are you in? I'm in Boston and literally have not seen any of them on istocknow around the U.S. since it was announced.
Apparently istocknow.com doesn't show the sim-free Plus models being available when in fact they were available for pick up via apple.com (at least Monday it was like that and I was able to order and do an in store pick up for the 7 Plus 256 GB Black).

jin512

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
Apparently istocknow.com doesn't show the sim-free Plus models being available when in fact they were available for pick up via apple.com (at least Monday it was like that and I was able to order and do an in store pick up for the 7 Plus 256 GB Black).

My god...if only I knew

taker888

macrumors newbie
Aug 26, 2010
I was able to reserved & grab a sim free Jet Black plus 128GB on Wednesday morning at the upper west side Apple store here in NYC on my way to work very easy. I didn't even use istock website, just the app. I guess I was lucky with good timing. Exchanged the matte black I had for Jet black and couldn't been happier!!

Nwmckinnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2016
I picked my phone up from Woodland Hills, CA. Istocknow did not show any Sim Free 7+ available in my state. But on the Actual website it showed about 10+ stores with available phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.