Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Last-minute Christmas shopping is in full swing as we get closer to the 25th, and shipping deadlines for most products in this article have already passed. All the deals are still live, however, and worth checking out if you're okay with a delivery after the holidays.

Last-Minute-Holiday-Deals-23-Feature-1-1.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Accessories

airtag-gingerbread-ornaments.jpg

Accessory sales currently include the AirTag 4 Pack for just $79.98, which is a solid second-best price on the tracking accessory. You'll also find great deals on the MagSafe Charger and MagSafe Duo Charger on Amazon.

Note: May now arrive after Christmas.

AirPods

airpods-pro-bulbs.jpg

Amazon has the AirPods Pro 2 with USB-C for $199.99 right now, but Christmas delivery is no longer available. This is still a solid low price on the accessory, so if a delivery after the holiday suits you, they're worth grabbing now before the deal expires.

Beats

beats-green.jpg

An all-time low price on the Beats Studio Pro has returned this month. The headphones are now available for $179.95 in multiple colors, down from $349.99.

9th Gen iPad

ipad-bulbs.jpg

For iPads, the cheapest and biggest current deal can be found on the 9th generation iPad on Best Buy, with a steep $80 discount.

iPad mini 6

ipad-mini-bulbs.jpg

Another iPad discount currently available on Amazon is the iPad mini 6 for $99 off multiple models, starting at $399.99 for 64GB Wi-Fi.

iPad Air

ipad-air-bulbs.jpg

iPad Air deals have been overshadowed by steeper discounts on the 9th and 10th generation iPads, but you can still get $99 off the M1 iPad Air right now on Amazon.

Apple Watch Series 9

apple-watch-bulbs-2.jpg

Moving to Apple Watch models, Amazon has multiple Apple Watch Series 9 devices on sale. These deals are record low prices, and likely the best deals we'll get before the end of the year.

You'll need to clip an on-page coupon in order to see the final sale price at checkout.

Apple Watch Ultra 2

apple-watch-ultra-bulbs.jpg

For the Apple Watch Ultra 2, we're tracking an all-time low price on one model right now on Amazon, but it doesn't have a delivery date before Christmas.

... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Last-Minute Apple Deals Include Low Prices on AirPods, iPad, and More

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: amartinez1660

r4man

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2013
Just out of curiosity, is there anyone here who things a 64gb iPad is a product worth purchasing? I gave a lot of thought to purchasing a 9th generation iPad for a young niece who has displayed artistic talent. But 64gb seems like almost nothing these days. I went to an Apple Store to see what the actual available storage would be and noted the display models already had about half already loaded. If the device was 128gb I would have purchased it. And there is not even a 128gb option. And it’s the same for the 10th generation. So, in the end I went to an art store and bought her some nice art paper and color pens. Maybe that was better anyway.

Reactions: Morod

turbineseaplane

macrumors G5
Mar 19, 2008
Just out of curiosity, is there anyone here who things a 64gb iPad is a product worth purchasing? I gave a lot of thought to purchasing a 9th generation iPad for a young niece who has displayed artistic talent. But 64gb seems like almost nothing these days. I went to an Apple Store to see what the actual available storage would be and noted the display models already had about half already loaded. If the device was 128gb I would have purchased it. And there is not even a 128gb option. And it’s the same for the 10th generation. So, in the end I went to an art store and bought her some nice art paper and color pens. Maybe that was better anyway.

I've gotten by on my Mini 5 LTE with just 64gb, but I hate it and wouldn't do it again

I'm constantly "full" and fighting to figure out why and what to do about it.

Reactions: amartinez1660

amartinez1660

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
Seriously, though. It’s like the holiday season is quickly becoming nothing more than a series of sales days. Next up, we’ll have Red Friday to mark when the average American consumer maxes out their credit card!

So we're colour coding the days leading up to Christmas now? Just to maximise on "gifting" opportunities. Pink Tuesday? Mauve Wednesday? I always thought Thursdays felt a bit "brown".
Exactly, totally a marketing gimmick after gimmick to try to boost sales because they haven’t had enough… it’s been Black Friday and cyber Monday since so many weeks!
With not even remotely close of the lineups, fights and chaos of the previous years.

After these colorful amaranth sales days, apricot Christmas and New Year’s Eve… I’m expecting more made up days early 2024 for sure.

I guess it’s a nice opportunity nevertheless to get whatever you need (emphasis on need, not want) at a better price.

However this goes to show, and let me put the anarchist hat on, that a great way to finally stick it back up theirs on this scam of a system we live in, is to go as minimalist as comfortably possible: spend less than what you make, buy only what’s needed, let the stores store your things for free for whenever/if-ever. Things become cheaper in general, as we avoid the things we own that end up owning us back.
Heck, as a great bonuses: even starve a bit Uncle Sam by cutting on that extra 15% of every sale. Many birds with one stone.

Reactions: arkitect
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.