Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stevecole78

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2010
Just thought i'd see if anyone else has had this issue. My headphone port would play Inaudible music and speech when iOS7 was installed, after restarting it was absolutely fine again. I reverted back to 6.1.4 and the issue is gone. I even re installed 7 and the issue returned!

Has anyone had this issue as well? I plan to wait for Beta 2 and test again.

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
Just thought i'd see if anyone else has had this issue. My headphone port would play Inaudible music and speech when iOS7 was installed, after restarting it was absolutely fine again. I reverted back to 6.1.4 and the issue is gone. I even re installed 7 and the issue returned!

Has anyone had this issue as well? I plan to wait for Beta 2 and test again.

Not had that problem. What headphones are you using? I've got some iBeats and the work perfectly, including the remote.

Stevecole78

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 9, 2010
I've tried cheap ones, official iPhone ones, and my Solo HD Dr Dre ones, all the same. Someone else has commented on another thread saying they had the same issue so maybe i'm not alone as I first thought!

HaabHimself

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2013
What device are you using iOS 7 on ? Seems each device has separate issues. Granted it is a beta, so there will be issues. I have it on iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th gen, and also have solo HDs and apple ear pods, both work perfectly well

Taymiame

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2013
Same problem!

I'm using an iPad. And, my headphones aren't cheap- they are personalized ZAGG headphones. I have the same problem, where I click them in and the music that I receive is garbled at best. It only happened after I updated. I made SURE it wasn't my headphones.

Please tell me, will this be fixed?:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.