Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
IDK what is going on, but when I try to text a pic, my phone just freezes in my texts. I can send a single image, but if I try to click and send another, it just freezes and I have to force close the messages.

I have done all the updates and I have restarted the phone, etc., so I am at a loss. This is my 8+

I should also add that it takes FOREVER to send anything because my service SUCKS, but it does this even when I’m other places with good service.

Any ideas what could be causing this to happen?

sparkhill

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2010
IDK what is going on, but when I try to text a pic, my phone just freezes in my texts. I can send a single image, but if I try to click and send another, it just freezes and I have to force close the messages.

I have done all the updates and I have restarted the phone, etc., so I am at a loss. This is my 8+

I should also add that it takes FOREVER to send anything because my service SUCKS, but it does this even when I’m other places with good service.

Any ideas what could be causing this to happen?

I had the same thing happen yesterday. No idea why. Using iPhone 7 Plus.

jetydosa

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2015
Ive had the same on my 7+ since IOS11 Beta. Its same now even on 11.0.3.

Sometimes texting pics, it goes right away, but Id say at least 50% of time, it freezes, or at very least, takes 20 seconds or so to imbed the pic in the text.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.