Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Leontopares

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 10, 2006
Friend of MacRumors.
I am Usuary Spanish Mac
Day 29 will travel from September to New York
For this Connected to Internet, somebody could will inform into places in the City of New York where it could buys a used Ibook with effort.
You know of some store of used equipment.
As well as a connection to Internet does not fix.
It is possible to connect itself by a short period of time, a month more or less.
That type of connections exists, companies and prices and as serious but adapted.
Not if also you know of some static center of Users of Mac in New York.

Thanks beforehand: leontopares

Amigo de MacRumors.
Soy Usuario Mac Español
Viajare el día 29 de Septiembre a Nueva York
Para esta Conectado a Internet , alguien podría informare de lugares en la Ciudad de Nueva York donde podría compra un Ibook usado a buen precio .
Sabéis de alguna tienda de equipos usados.
Así como una conexión a internet no fija.
Es posible conectarse por un periodo corto de tiempo, un mes mas o menos.
Que tipo de conexiones existen , compañías y precios y cual seria la mas adecuada.
No se si también sabéis de algún centro estático de Usuarios de Mac en Nueva York.

Gracias de antemano: leontopares

:confused: :eek:

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
If you wish iBook used, obtains one of eBay, but for the love of the God, translations crappy of the fixation of the shutdown of BabelFish

http://www.mrfeinberg.com/babelizer/

That the program of Babelizer is so diversion, transference direct of recomiéndele of I he

Holy crap, here's what you get if you run his post in Babelizer:
Friend of MacRumors. I am Usuary that Spanish day 29 of mac will travel in the date September to New York for this connected with the Internet, somebody could wish that I that in the interior of the center investigates in places in the city of New York the interior where a Ibook used with effort could the purchases. You know of some warehouse of the used equipment. As well as a connection to the Internet does not fix. It is possible to connect by a short period the time, a month more or less. That the type of connections, the companies and the prices exists and like serious but adapted. Not if also you know of certain static center of users of mac in New York. Thanks beforehand: leontopares

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
yg17 said:
If you wish iBook used, obtains one of eBay, but for the love of the God, translations crappy of the fixation of the shutdown of BabelFish

http://www.mrfeinberg.com/babelizer/

That the program of Babelizer is so diversion, transference direct of recomiéndele of I he

If he only posted in Spanish he would hardly get a response. So at least he is trying to help us, help him.

Unfortunately I dont speak much Spanish yet so I cant help but lay off the guy.

EDIT: Not aimed directly at you yg17 just everyone in general!

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
stuartluff said:
If he only posted in Spanish he would hardly get a response. So at least he is trying to help us, help him.

Unfortunately I dont speak much Spanish yet so I cant help but lay off the guy.

EDIT: Not aimed directly at you yg17 just everyone in general!

The reason we're giving him **** is he had a previous thread that seemed rather scammish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.