Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sangweb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2011
I have setup whitelist action as busy signal but the call from non-whitelist user gets redirect to my voicemail, how can I get this to be busy signal? I am on Verizon network if it helps. Thanks.

LoLife

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2010
Reno, NV
Go to the home screen and at the bottom of the list and click reinforce. Check in that section to make sure that force calls is off. I turned this on at one point and it redirected all my calls, incoming and outgoing, to iblacklist. It sucked then I had to uninstall iblacklist use ifile to make sure it was completely out of my phones system then reinstall before it worked. So make sure force calls is off

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
is iBlacklist actually working for you on the 4S?

With the block Restricted + Unknown Numbers options enabled, the Call-answer slider bar and the Answer/Decline buttons are LOCKING UP whenever I receive an incoming call and I answer the call with either method.

Anyone else having this issue with iBlacklist?

CBR900RR

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2008
Middle of Pacific
is iBlacklist actually working for you on the 4S?

With the block Restricted + Unknown Numbers options enabled, the Call-answer slider bar and the Answer/Decline buttons are LOCKING UP whenever I receive an incoming call and I answer the call with either method.

Anyone else having this issue with iBlacklist?

Same problem here, off my ip4s now until it is fix.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.