Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

cmChimera

macrumors 601
Feb 12, 2010
Anyone having issues with custom domain google accounts? Just keeps prompting me to re-enter my password.

DimaVR

Suspended
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t get a badge count for stock email app using office 365 for email as exchange ?

luismedina

macrumors member
Aug 31, 2017
Monterrey, Mexico
It’s me or the standby battery time has been improved a lot with beta 6?
Usually my phone discharges about 1 or 2% every hour if not every 30 minutes, but now I’ve noticed I can go to sleep with 90% battery and wake up with 89% 6 hours later

iPhone 7 Plus with 92% of battery maximum capacity

George Knighton

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2010
I am having cellular signal problems with beta 6 the likes of which I have never had before.

Sometimes it is both SIM, sometimes one or the other.

Sometimes the signal comes and goes with a rapidity that defies logic.

0_o

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2015
Don’t suppose you know if this app has a complication for watchOS 5 which shows the number of unread emails?

Edit: no it doesn’t

I wished it did. Spark is my client of choice & personally imo far superior than others.

That said , much like most/all of the email apps , they have not been updated for Apple Watch 4 & even provide Watch Face complication. Spark Apple Watch app looks awful on series 4. So much wasted space. I’ve emailed many times & asked when , & all you get is it’s on their list. How long now have developers had ? Since September 2018 ? Update after update & still nothing.

George Knighton

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2010
This issue I’m referencing is where your signal disappears as if you went into a No Service area. Takes 3 seconds before it says searching. Then it regain signal after 10 seconds.

I am having this problem frequently with b6.

eSIM is T-Mobile and SIM is XFinity Mobile.

hukashi

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2018
I’m on a XS and I am having issues with invoking Siri through “hey Siri”. It looks like it’s going to start up Siri and then just shuts back down. I can fix the issue by invoking Siri using the home button. After I do this, “hey Siri” starts working again.

Anyone else have this issue?

George Knighton

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2010
I’m on a XS and I am having issues with invoking Siri through “hey Siri”. It looks like it’s going to start up Siri and then just shuts back down. I can fix the issue by invoking Siri using the home button. After I do this, “hey Siri” starts working again.

Anyone else have this issue?

Yes.

I have bug reported it a few times under various situations.

It is better with beta 6, for me.

gigapocket1

macrumors 68020
Mar 15, 2009
It’s me or the standby battery time has been improved a lot with beta 6?
Usually my phone discharges about 1 or 2% every hour if not every 30 minutes, but now I’ve noticed I can go to sleep with 90% battery and wake up with 89% 6 hours later

iPhone 7 Plus with 92% of battery maximum capacity

Battery drain over night isn’t good. I’ve lost about 30% over night on my Max

Reactions: sorgo †

ram130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
New York
I wished it did. Spark is my client of choice & personally imo far superior than others.

That said , much like most/all of the email apps , they have not been updated for Apple Watch 4 & even provide Watch Face complication. Spark Apple Watch app looks awful on series 4. So much wasted space. I’ve emailed many times & asked when , & all you get is it’s on their list. How long now have developers had ? Since September 2018 ? Update after update & still nothing.
I know right! Their development teams don’t seem to focused on us at all lol. Like. They’ve been promising a Android and Windows app for years. And now they finally gonna release the Android one on April 2. With no ETA for the others.

Then they got a bug with gmail account syncing where it doesn’t sync everything and it’s inconsistent across devices. They keep asking me for logs. I’m like, I sent enough, why don’t you just add a gmail account to your app and watch how the numbers are inconsistent across all your devices. lol.

Then another bug is when you get a notification and select it. The email sometimes gets stuck on loading.

Otherwise I love Spark. Much better than a lot of email apps. It’s my go to on my Mac now. I just started using their team feature and it’s awesome.

I am having this problem frequently with b6.

eSIM is T-Mobile and SIM is XFinity Mobile.

Good to know I ain’t alone no more. The question I got now is do we report it again? Lol.

calibru_2good_4u

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2016
Soo , from what I see this beta it’s rubbish .. I rolled back to beta 4 .. i’m waiting for the final version and if will not solve my problems I will return my garbage max back ..

ram130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
New York
Soo , from what I see this beta it’s rubbish .. I rolled back to beta 4 .. i’m waiting for the final version and if will not solve my problems I will return my garbage max back ..

Lol how is it garbage. It’s running smooth, battery is good. It’s just got minor cellular issues which doesn’t seem to affect everyone.

George Knighton

macrumors 65816
Oct 13, 2010
I
Good to know I ain’t alone no more. The question I got now is do we report it again? Lol.

I've reported four times so far. When I notice the issue and it's stable enough to be able to go all the way through Feedback, I will keep reporting it.

This is very important, important enough that I would have to think about whether the Apple ecosystem makes up for the cellular signal unreliability.

Funny thing is...this started with beta 6. Before that, I never saw the issue enough to even notice it, if I was having it at all. One of the respondents to Feedback asked about this, and all I could say was that I never noticed it before. He or she said it must've been happening before, but I never noticed it!

I've caught myself shopping for dual-physical SIM phones that have LTE-A and gigabit LTE, and refreshing my skills with the multi factor authentication required to get iCloud to work on Android.

:-(

But there's still hope. If Beta 6 is likely to be the GM version, there is still a chance that Beta 6 just slipped in one new cellular capture difference from Beta 5, which means they could very well eliminate it from the release version.

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
There’s been this really annoying bug sometimes where if you’re watching a YouTube video, it wouldn’t show up in the now playing panel in control center.

Jamesk811

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2015
I was using spark until I read online about their questionable privacy police and practices. A lot of people recommended Edison over Spark. What’s everyone’s thoughts about this?

I know right! Their development teams don’t seem to focused on us at all lol. Like. They’ve been promising a Android and Windows app for years. And now they finally gonna release the Android one on April 2. With no ETA for the others.

Then they got a bug with gmail account syncing where it doesn’t sync everything and it’s inconsistent across devices. They keep asking me for logs. I’m like, I sent enough, why don’t you just add a gmail account to your app and watch how the numbers are inconsistent across all your devices. lol.

Then another bug is when you get a notification and select it. The email sometimes gets stuck on loading.

Otherwise I love Spark. Much better than a lot of email apps. It’s my go to on my Mac now. I just started using their team feature and it’s awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.