Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ogremoustro

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 17, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Has this happened to anyone else? The notification center just gets stuck there and wont move any lower. It's annoying as locking the phone and then unlocking it doesn't fix it; I have to turn off the phone completely.
IMG_5764.PNG IMG_5763.PNG

J.C

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2008
Yes. You name it, it's broken, at least for me, on 8.0.2 for iPhone 6 Plus. I could list 2 dozen issues just like this.

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
Since you say it's happening on iP6+, could it have something to do with a conflict with the Reachability function? Do you have that turned ON?

I have iP6 and no problem.

Solver

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
USA
Has this happened to anyone else? The notification center just gets stuck there and wont move any lower. It's annoying as locking the phone and then unlocking it doesn't fix it; I have to turn off the phone completely.
View attachment 503320 View attachment 503319

Don't have an iPhone 6 Plus. It looks like this glitch was caused by Notifications being pulled down at about the same time the phone was turned. AKA an Apple iOS bug.

iamMacPerson

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2011
AZ/10.0.1.1

No issues here. iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.0.2. Very strange though. The only app I have had a similar problem with is Mail. If I launch Mail in portrait mode, close it, switch to landscape mode then tap a Mail banner that pops down to view the Message, the message only takes up the left hand side of the "two up" display.

Apple blogger

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2013
Yes. You name it, it's broken, at least for me, on 8.0.2 for iPhone 6 Plus. I could list 2 dozen issues just like this.

You know it would be great if u did that Because if an apple engineer reads the page, it would be easier to Get a solution

lelisa13p

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA USA
You know it would be great if u did that Because if an apple engineer reads the page, it would be easier to Get a solution

That's a terrible idea. No Apple engineer is going to be reading and any list will just sound like a lot of whining.

Address concerns about items like that directly to Apple at their Feedback site, where it will do some good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.