Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

paulCC

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
Hello, I just noticed outgoing emails from the Apple Mail app on latest Ventura are not being sent - I verified it by sending to my other emails addresses, the mails do not show up in Sent of Draft mailboxes. At the same time, if I send from my iPhone or ipad, that works, and the sent emails do show up in MacOS Mail Sent folder.
When I go to settings, accounts, and change the SMTP server address, the verification of connection works just fine.

My provider is Fastmail.

Thanks for any pointers/ideas on how to troubleshoot this. Paul.

paulCC

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
Hello, I just noticed outgoing emails from the Apple Mail app on latest Ventura are not being sent - I verified it by sending to my other emails addresses, the mails do not show up in Sent of Draft mailboxes. At the same time, if I send from my iPhone or ipad, that works, and the sent emails do show up in MacOS Mail Sent folder.
When I go to settings, accounts, and change the SMTP server address, the verification of connection works just fine.

My provider is Fastmail.

Thanks for any pointers/ideas on how to troubleshoot this. Paul.
For anyone having the same issue, this fix that worked for me was to rebuild mailboxes ( I performed this on both Sent and Inbox )

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.