Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

satinsilverem2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 12, 2013
Richmond, VA
When playing a certain song in music it will play for about five seconds then the app crashes. Sometimes the whole phone resprings. It only does it when playing that song. Is it possible that the song file is corrupted or that its an actual bug with iOS? The song isn't even locally stored as I have iTunes Match.

Any suggestions?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
When playing a certain song in music it will play for about five seconds then the app crashes. Sometimes the whole phone resprings. It only does it when playing that song. Is it possible that the song file is corrupted or that its an actual bug with iOS? The song isn't even locally stored as I have iTunes Match.

Any suggestions?

Have you tried downloading locally to see if that makes a difference at all? It's possible the song is corrupt.

satinsilverem2

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 12, 2013
Richmond, VA
Yes I tried downloading it. The issue still persists. Im going to try and delete it from my library locally and in the cloud then re-add it to see if that fixes the issue.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Yes I tried downloading it. The issue still persists. Im going to try and delete it from my library locally and in the cloud then re-add it to see if that fixes the issue.

I remember back in the WinAmp days I had a mp3 file that would lock up my sound card on playback (get stuck at 1 tone). so annoying.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.