Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iAssimilated

Contributor
Apr 29, 2018
the PNW
My 2013 Pro:

monolith-20220814.png

EDIT: I did a few color changes from the original I posted yesterday.

Last edited:

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
That is actually an image that a London based digital art studio made for LG monitors. I know this because it was an intensive Google search to track the original source image down for my display without LG's branding all over it.

Here you go…(2560px x 1717px). If there is a higher resolution anywhere, I cannot find it.

There's at least 2 more official colors of these - green and orange. looks super! I modified the wallpaper with Pixelmator Pro. This is not green nor orange.
LGOLED.jpg

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
There's at least 2 more official colors of these - green and orange. looks super! I modified the wallpaper with Pixelmator Pro. This is not green nor orange.
View attachment 2043315
Yes, I saw those out there when trying to track the original down. I much prefer the pink version as it goes a bit better with things… :)

But your edit is cool!

Odysee

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2007
Manchester, UK
If anyone is interested in minimal wallpapers, I'd recommend these. I'm rocking just a solid colour at the moment on my iMac and my MBP.

I honestly cannot work when there is too much going on. Minimal is key. 😅

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.