Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

the Western zoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 16, 2006
Aarhus C, Denmark
hi folks...

I have an odd problem... I just changed the batteries in my apple bluetooth mouse and now it doesn't work anymore! I can click with it but when I move the mouse nothing happens....

Can anybaody tell me how to reboot the mouse or have any suggestion to how make it function again??

thatguyjim

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2006
the Western zoo said:
hi folks...

I have an odd problem... I just changed the batteries in my apple bluetooth mouse and now it doesn't work anymore! I can click with it but when I move the mouse nothing happens....

Can anybaody tell me how to reboot the mouse or have any suggestion to how make it function again??

Batteries, batteries, i didn't know it took batteries, thanks for the tip maybe now i'll get mine to work.

MikeNemat

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2006
thatguyjim said:
Batteries, batteries, i didn't know it took batteries, thanks for the tip maybe now i'll get mine to work.

Bahahahaha you cannot be serious!

Minkintosh

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2004
Claremont, CA
I hear you

I have the same problem and I HAVE changed the batteries. What was your solution? Was the internal bluetooth adaptor dead? I think i need to take my iMac in:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.