Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheKevinFang

macrumors member
Original poster
May 10, 2015
Considering that the design will be the same and cases will still fit the 6S+ when it comes out, what do you guys think of these accessories for AESTHETICS only (I'm probably going to get Applecare+).

Phone: Black iPhone 6+/6S+
Case: Spigen Ultra Hybrid Air Cushion Gun Metal
Screen protector: Zagg Invisibleshield Glass

This won't be for drop protection, rather a minimalist design to complement and show off the classiness of the Space Grey iPhone 6+/6S+ in all its glory.
Any suggestions for different minimalist screen protectors and cases (preferably crystal clear, maybe a bumper) which is readily avaliable in the UK? I saw "The Veil" case, but it's too expensive and inconvenient to ship, so it must be avaliable on amazon.co.uk.

Cheers,

Kevin

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Considering that the design will be the same and cases will still fit the 6S+ when it comes out, what do you guys think of these accessories for AESTHETICS only (I'm probably going to get Applecare+).

Phone: Black iPhone 6+/6S+
Case: Spigen Ultra Hybrid Air Cushion Gun Metal
Screen protector: Zagg Invisibleshield Glass

This won't be for drop protection, rather a minimalist design to complement and show off the classiness of the Space Grey iPhone 6+/6S+ in all its glory.
Any suggestions for different minimalist screen protectors and cases (preferably crystal clear, maybe a bumper) which is readily avaliable in the UK? I saw "The Veil" case, but it's too expensive and inconvenient to ship, so it must be avaliable on amazon.co.uk.

Cheers,

Kevin

The Zagg Glass is a nice screen protector--I used to use one and I liked it a lot. However, if you are primarily looking for attractiveness, you might want to consider the Cinder screen protector. It is edge to edge, made of Gorilla Glass, and has true curved edges. They have an Indiegogo campaign going for a few more days--it ends on the 2nd or 3rd of June or something like that. Of course, they are a startup with no track record, so you have to take that into consideration. I reviewed one of their pre-production samples and it was quite impressive:

I did the review on May 7, and the screen protector, which is on my teenage daughter's iPhone 6, is wearing very well. Still looks great.

Kristin

JoeyD74

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2014
The Zagg Glass is a nice screen protector--I used to use one and I liked it a lot. However, if you are primarily looking for attractiveness, you might want to consider the Cinder screen protector. It is edge to edge, made of Gorilla Glass, and has true curved edges. They have an Indiegogo campaign going for a few more days--it ends on the 2nd or 3rd of June or something like that. Of course, they are a startup with no track record, so you have to take that into consideration. I reviewed one of their pre-production samples and it was quite impressive:

YouTube: video

I did the review on May 7, and the screen protector, which is on my teenage daughter's iPhone 6, is wearing very well. Still looks great.

Kristin

Does the glass fit with the Apple leather case?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.