Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joshforman

macrumors regular
Aug 11, 2012
I'm not adverse to starting fresh because I know ways to restore individual app data, and my icon layout, without jail breaking. However if I didn't have any major problems, I would probably just use a restore.

aldoF

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2011
I had horrible issues with battery life and overheating with a restored from backup install, tried my best for a week to try and tweak everything I knew and read from here, finally decided to redo it as new, night and day...battery drainage and overheating are history!

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I'm not adverse to starting fresh because I know ways to restore individual app data, and my icon layout, without jail breaking. However if I didn't have any major problems, I would probably just use a restore.

Teach me:) please!! What program do i use?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

CharismaticNerd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
Dallas, TX
Yeah I'd like to know as well, I think I know what you're talking about, but maybe you have a different way; teach me sensei haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.