Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

honeycrisp

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Anyone planning on camping out here? I'm leaning towards just being there at 10 am when the mall opens. Share your plans!

Fireworld

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2011
Yup, I'm going there! I live 5 minutes away. we can give each other breaks. I'm going at noon for the White 64 gig 3G model.

chadolson11

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2008
Me and a buddy are planning to be there around noon. Getting black 16GB wifi models. And it'll give us 5 hours to decided which color cover to get.

Fireworld

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2011
So I went to the store and asked if they'd have a white and black iPad2 on display so we can choose, they said yes. Oh, and they'll be excepting cash payments as well.

treeguy

macrumors newbie
Mar 11, 2011
Line at rosedale store

Me and a buddy are planning to be there around noon. Getting black 16GB wifi models. And it'll give us 5 hours to decided which color cover to get.

Hello Chad,

Just curious if you and your buddy are in line at the Rosedale store? I am thinking of black 32 or 64 verizon model. How long is the line. Thanks.

Fireworld

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2011
Well, that was horible! I got to the store at 2:00 and waited till 5:30 before I found out they ran out of all At&t models. All they had was Verizon. Ran over to the Best Buy near by and waited in line for 2 more hours. I got the very last ticket/iPad 2 :) 64 gig 3g white. I'm a happy man today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.