Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
A quick search revealed that many are using this case on the iPhone. I'd like to know which colour goes better with the space grey iPhone 5s?

The black,grey or the white version?

And if possible, can someone post photos if you are using this case?

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
A quick search revealed that many are using this case on the iPhone. I'd like to know which colour goes better with the space grey iPhone 5s?

It comes in many different colors. I have the gold iPhone so mine is black with champagne gold trim. For your phone, any color would look good. I would get the black and red though, that would look awesome.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-5s/iphone-5-5s-case-neo-hybrid.html

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I have the Black and the Clear. I purchased the black first and thought it was nice. Its very thin but still gives some protection. So I went back and got the clear one. The clear I really like. It shows the phone off more. The edges fill a little softer than the black. Black has a matted feel to it.

Get the clear and black one. The way that I looked was both cases total are less than $25.

13117376544_a18d5e6343.jpg

mofunk

macrumors 68020
Aug 26, 2009
Americas
I was taking a few pics of my aux cables for another site. Did some cool shots with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear. I have attached a Belkin dual USB car charger. Blue Incase 8in USB charging cable. Red Belkin flat AUX cable. :cool:

Attachments

• photo 2-1.JPG
    photo 2-1.JPG
    913.8 KB · Views: 103

OrthodoxiOS

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2014

I have a iPhone 5s with the spiegen ultra hybrid black and it looks great. my iphone is the space grey model so not much contrast but looks good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.