Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azzin

macrumors 603
Jun 23, 2010
London, England.
@Jinjin So is the Belkin protector in store, not edge to edge?
Here’s a pic of my 12 Pro with the Belkin glass protector fitted.

7E25E5FA-229B-4960-832A-D748A7A97407.jpeg

bigwordbird

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2015
UK
I’m glued to this forum even though I’m waiting for the Mini! That 12 blue has changed my mind again - it looks SOOOOO much better than on YouTube

Reactions: limesmoothie

Supersonicc

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2016
DPD Francis has delivered the 12 Pro in Pacific Blue!!!

My missus is over the moon.

I had to ask if he used to work at Apple and he just nodded and walked off smiling o_O

Was it really THE Francis?!?! I'll never know but a big Apple part of me definitely wishes it was.

Mind blown ? What a day!

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
But you can actually polish the bare stainless steel with something like Cape Cod polishing cloths. If you chip any of the other colours, it's game over and the PVD flakes off.
True! Remember doing this on Apple Watches.

Thoradin

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2020
Yorkshire, England
DPD Francis has delivered the 12 Pro in Pacific Blue!!!

My missus is over the moon.

I had to ask if he used to work at Apple and he just nodded and walked off smiling o_O

Was it really THE Francis?!?! I'll never know but a big Apple part of me definitely wishes it was.

Mind blown ? What a day!
In our minds he is the real Francis, in his you’re just some crazy person ?

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
I’m just wondering how many times you actually use that word in everyday messaging for your phone to constantly autocorrect to it ?
Sleuth? Quote a lot, I do a lot of troubleshooting as do my underlings and I like the word a lot :D I also use hitherto and henceforth a lot.

Reactions: bigwordbird

Gadge Goblin

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2014
Really getting more excited about this! Stepping up from iPhone X to a Blue 12, so not huge on new features (other than the camera), but excited about form, speed and shiny colour :D

Your gonna love it the colour and form are beautiful

Charliescotland2020

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2020
Wooo! DPD 13:12 - 14:12 in Edinburgh. Can’t wait, I’m getting quite used to these launch day iPhones! Had to buy the 12 outright though, and I managed to cancel my 11 pro max contract for free after some haggling (begging) but 3 where really good about it, redundancies are coming at my work and it was either pay 1300, to cancel my contract, or send this phone back and get a phone outright. Was seriously just considering the 11 but when I seen the 12... iPhone 5s was my fave design ever. And I knew if I only got the 11 I would just regret it!

the pro’s do look much nicer! But I have hardly used the telephoto lens, apart from a trip to Porto haha!

Reactions: limesmoothie

palemonkey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
Have a sneaky feeling mine might be arriving earlier than the time slot... Tracker just updated to say my driver is 2 hours away from me and is only 40 deliveries away from mine already...

(I know I said I was gonna work, turns out I can't with how excited this thread is!)
If it’s DPD I’ve had a guy sit outside my house before because he was 5 minutes early and the system won’t let him scan the item before the time slot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.