Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Today is Valentine's Day, and as it happens on holidays, many online retailers are using the event to share Valentine-themed discounts and offers to their customers. In this post we've highlighted some of the best sales around today.

apple-valentine-card.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

These include sales from Twelve South, Incipio, Best Buy, and Anker, offering discounts on MacBooks, iPhone cases, wireless chargers, Lightning cables, speakers, and more. Some sales will end later tonight, so be sure to browse the discounts and place your order soon if you find anything that you're interested in.

Anker

Popular accessory company Anker introduced a Valentine's Day event in late January, and it's set to end later today. In the sale, you can save up to 40 percent on Anker's most useful devices, like the PowerWave Pad, Powerline II Lightning Cable, SoundCore Mini 2, and much more.

anker-valentines-800x141.jpg

Below we've listed a few of these deals, but you can browse the full list of discounts on Anker's website, and then head to Amazon to check out.

Wireless and Wall Chargers
[*]PowerWave Pad - $12.99, $11 off from $23.99
[*]PowerWave 7.5 Stand - $23.99 with code ANKER521, $6 off from $29.99
[*]PowerPort+ (1 USB-A port) - $9.79 with code ANKERWCQ, $4.20 off from $13.99
[*]PowerPort mini (2 USB-A ports) - $8.79 with code ANKERWCB, $2.20 off from $10.99
[*]PowerPort USB-C Wall Charger - $13.59 with code ANKERWCP, $2.40 off from $15.99
Cables
[*]PowerLine II Lightning Cable [6 ft] - $9.74 with code BDKA8433, $5.25 off from $14.99
[*]PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0 [2-Pack, 6 ft] - $9.99 with code ANKERGW2, $3 off from $12.99
Portable Chargers
[*]PowerCore mini+ - $13.99 with code POWERHW4, $6 off from $19.99
[*]PowerCore Speed 20,000 PD - $79.99 with code ANKER275, $20 off from $99.99
[*]PowerCore AC - $109.99 with on-page coupon, $40 off from $149.99
Audio
[*]Soundcore Mini 2 [Couple Pack] - $43.39 with on-page coupon, $18.60 off from $61.99
[*]Liberty Total-Wireless Earphones - $74.99 with code LOVEHP06, $25 off from $99.99
Screen Protectors
[*]GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone XR [2-Pack] - $5.99 with code ANKSD599, $4 off from $9.99
[*]GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone XS Max [2-Pack] - $5.99 with code ANKSD599, $2 off from $7.99
Twelve South

Twelve South's Valentine's Day Sale is offering 20 percent off a group of the company's most popular products and free ground shipping on all orders in the United States. You can check out the items discounted in the sale below.

twelve-south-valentines.jpg
[*]Compass Pro - $47.99 ($12 off)
[*]Inspire [mac candle N°2] - $22.99 ($7 off)
[*]PowerPic - $63.99 ($26 off)
AT&T

AT&T has a limited-time promo today, offering a buy one, get one on iPhones in select locations. To gain access to the sale, you'll have to buy a brand new iPhone 8, 8 Plus, XR, X, XS, or XS Max on an AT&T Next or AT&T Next Every Year installment plan.

iphonelineupiphone8.jpg

Afterwards, AT&T will give you up to $750 in credits to get an iPhone 8, 64GB iPhone 8 Plus, or 64GB iPhone XR for free. You can also opt for a 256GB iPhone 8 Plus, 128GB/512GB iPhone XR, iPhone X, XS, or XS Max at up to $750 off. Head to ATT.com to read up on the offer and browse other sales.

Incipio

Incipio is offering 30 percent off all charging accessories with the promo code IHEART30. You can find the accessories in question by heading to this landing page, adding any of the items to your cart, and entering the promo code during the checkout process.

Products in the sale include wireless chargers, battery packs, battery cases, USB cables, Lightning cables, car chargers, and more. This sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. PT.

Aukey

Aukey's latest round of discount codes offer sales on portable chargers, USB-C and Lightning cables, and wireless chargers. These codes will be live through February 18, so be sure to check them all out below and place your order soon on Amazon.

aukey-valentines.jpg
[*]Braided Nylon USB-C Cable (2 Pack, 6ft) - $3.96 with code 8FOD6SIC, $5.03 off from $8.99
[*]90-Degree Design Lightning Cable (2 Pack, 3ft) - $12.89 with code 229YIPFH, $2.10 off from $14.99
[*]10,000 mAh Portable Charger - $11.99 with code USIPNTS2, $12 off from $23.99
[*]20,000 mAh Portable Charger - $26.83 with code FZFKTIGS, $17.16 off from $43.99
[*]26,500 mAh Portable Charger - $34.64 with code 79DRPXS6, $28.35 off from $62.99
[*]10W Wireless Fast Charger - $10.87 with code AUKEY10W, $6.12 off from $16.99
Mujjo

MacRumors has partnered with accessory company Mujjo to offer our readers an exclusive promo code this February. If you enter the code #lovemujjo during checkout on Mujjo.com, you can save 15 percent on your order.

Mujjo offers high-quality leather accessories, including cases for the iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, 8, 8 Plus, and many more. The company also sells sleeves for the MacBook and iPad. Head to Mujjo.com to browse everything on the retailer's site and place your order before the exclusive code expires later tonight.

Best Buy's Early Access President's Day Sale

While not Valentine's Day themed, Best Buy today did kick off a new sale ahead of President's Day on Monday, February 18. Today the sale is in early access, meaning that only My Best Buy members can gain access to its discounts, which include savings on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Beats headphones, JBL speakers, 4K TVs, and more.

best-buy-valentines.jpg
[*]13-inch MacBook Air (Late 2018, 128GB) - $1,049.99, $150 off from $1,199.99
[*]13-inch MacBook Air (Late 2018, 256GB) - $1,199.99, $200 off from $1,399.99 (lowest ever)
[*]15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Mid 2018, 256GB) - $2,099.99, $300 off from $2,399.99
[*]15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Mid 2018, 512GB) - $2,399.99, $400 off from $2,799.99 (lowest ever)
[*]HomePod - $279.99, $70 off from $349.99
[*]Sharp 50-inch LED Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR - $279.99, $100 off from $379.99
[*]Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones in Matte Gold - $159.99, $140 off from $299.99
[*]JBL Charge 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - $99.99, $50 off from $149.99

Tile

Today Tile has a Valentine's Day sale on its Bluetooth trackers, including the Tile Mate for $20 ($5 off), Tile Mate 4-pack for $50 ($50 off), and Tile Mate + Slim Combo pack for $50 ($60 off).

tile-valentines.jpg

These are Tile's new trackers with replaceable batteries, ensuring that the device will last for longer than the previous generation.

iTunes Movies

This Valentine's Day, iTunes Movies has a "Great Love Stories" sale that's discounting romantic comedies and dramas to under $10. Movies in the sale include Silver Linings Playbook, Titanic, The Big Sick, Atonement, Call Me By Your Name, and more. You can see every film in the Great Love Stories sale below.

itunes-valentines-day-sale-800x477.jpg

Under $10: Great Love Stories
[*]Call Me By Your Name
[*]Love, Simon
[*]Crazy Rich Asians
[*]Valentine's Day
[*]Titanic
[*]The Notebook
[*]Pride & Prejudice (2005)
[*]La La Land
[*]Crazy, Stupid, Love
[*]Dirty Dancing
[*]True Romance
[*]Silver Linings Playbook
[*]Amelie
[*]Ghost
[*]Moulin Rouge!
[*]Romeo + Juliet
[*]The Big Sick
[*]Her
[*]Atonement[*]Beyond the Lights
[*]When Harry Met Sally
[*]Casablanca
[*]Notting Hill
[*]The Fault in Our Stars
[*](500) Days of Summer
[*]The Philadelphia Story
[*]The Young Victoria
[*]Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
[*]The Shape of Water
[*]Love & Basketball
[*]Brokeback Mountain
[*]Disobedience
[*]All Summers End
[*]The Lobster
[*]Jane Eyre
[*]Once
[*]Annie Hall Costco

This February Costco has been discounting the $100 and $25 iTunes gift cards to notable low prices, and the deals are still around this Valentine's Day.

itunes-gift-card-sale-time.jpg

You can get the $100 iTunes gift card for $84.49 and the $25 gift card for $21.49. These deals will expire on February 16, and remember that you'll need to be a Costco member to purchase them at the discounted prices.

Other Valentine's Day Sales
[*]Belkin - Save 50 percent off select products on Belkin's Steals and Deals page
[*]Canary - Get the Canary View indoor camera, Flex outdoor camera, and one year of premium service for $247 ($170 off)
[*]Casetify - 20 percent off when you spend $65 or more with code 20LOVE
[*]Fanatical - Save on a Steam bundle of tabletop games, starting at just $1.00
[*]Harman/JBL - Save up to 60 percent on wireless speakers, headphones, and more
[*]Pad & Quill - Get a free monogram personalization on select items
[*]Satechi - Get 20 percent off select gold and rose gold products with code VDAY20%
[*]SENA - Get 25 percent off sitewide with code MINE
[*]ZAGG - Get 30 percent off sitewide (limit three items per customer) Our full Deals Roundup has more information on this week's latest sales.

Article Link: Valentine's Day Deals: Save on Apple Products and Accessories From Anker, Twelve South, Best Buy, and More

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
Nothing says romance like a twenty thousand milliamp hour battery.
I suppose it depends on what's plugged into it.
[doublepost=1550171226][/doublepost]Meanwhile,

True Romance: "In Detroit, loner Clarence marries a ********* named Alabama, steals cocaine from her pimp, and tries to sell it in Hollywood. Meanwhile, the owners of the cocaine, the mob, track them down and try to reclaim it."​

I remember this being a great movie, and it's got "romance" in the title, but I don't know that I'd call it a romantic movie for Valentines Day. Then again, I know someone who went to see, "Gangs of New York" for Valentine's Day.

Reactions: phairphan

Doc C

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2013
I suppose it depends on what's plugged into it.
[doublepost=1550171226][/doublepost]Meanwhile,

True Romance: "In Detroit, loner Clarence marries a ********* named Alabama, steals cocaine from her pimp, and tries to sell it in Hollywood. Meanwhile, the owners of the cocaine, the mob, track them down and try to reclaim it."​

I remember this being a great movie, and it's got "romance" in the title, but I don't know that I'd call it a romantic movie for Valentines Day. Then again, I know someone who went to see, "Gangs of New York" for Valentine's Day.

It's like calling "Die Hard" a Christmas movie - yes, it was about him trying to get to his family for Christmas, but it sure isn't "A Charlie Brown Christmas", "It's a Wonderful Life" or "Miracle on 34th Street"

(oddly, I've never seen the latter two, but have watched "Die Hard" almost every Christmas; maybe I should reconsider my initial thought?)

jent

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2010
The AT&T BOGO deal requires a new line, which blogs and news sites rarely seem to mention. Pass.

Reactions: Le Big Mac

CarlJ

macrumors 604
Feb 23, 2004
San Diego, CA, USA
It's like calling "Die Hard" a Christmas movie - yes, it was about him trying to get to his family for Christmas, but it sure isn't "A Charlie Brown Christmas", "It's a Wonderful Life" or "Miracle on 34th Street"

(oddly, I've never seen the latter two, but have watched "Die Hard" almost every Christmas; maybe I should reconsider my initial thought?)
Yep, I know a number of people who watch Die Hard around Christmas as something of a tradition. It's... it's not a Christmas movie, but it is an action movie with Christmas tie-ins, so if you want action and it's December, it's seasonally appropriate. Plus, it's a terrific movie, and Alan Rickman's Hans Gruber is one of the best villains ever. Fun fact: the project started life as something of a sequel to a 60's movie that starred Frank Sinatra, and the studio was contractually obligated to offer the leading role (which turned Bruce Willis into an action hero) to Frank Sinatra, who was then in his 70's - thankfully, the movie we know today took a different path.

As to the latter two, It's a Wonderful Life isn't my favorite, but Miracle on 34th Street is an absolutely lovely film, one of my favorite Christmas stories, and I watch it every year. Be sure to watch the original B&W 1947 version, with Maureen O'Hara, John Payne, and a young Natalie Wood. It's been remade a number of times, and the original has been colorized (don't go there), but it's one of those movies that does not need to be remade, the original is perfect as-is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.