Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Halamolo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 24, 2009
To sell Mac Pro with shipping address into another country and billing address into another country, but both inside EU.

Other stores and webstores can do this with no problems and also the Apple Store could do this couple of years ago when I bought a MBP.

But they say, not possible anymore. I just don´t know why? Why do they have make buying their stuff so hard for the customers? :mad:

Tronic

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I imagine it has something to do with the fact that each country has there own "apple store" website. If you are trying the apple store for country A and it's not working, try ordering from country B's apple store. Or just call and have them help you over the phone.

johnnymg

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2008
To sell Mac Pro with shipping address into another country and billing address into another country, but both inside EU.

Other stores and webstores can do this with no problems and also the Apple Store could do this couple of years ago when I bought a MBP.

But they say, not possible anymore. I just don´t know why? Why do they have make buying their stuff so hard for the customers? :mad:

Apple policy is for in-country ordering/delivery ONLY.

JohnG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.