Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RUGERMAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2010
In Snow Leopard I was able to zoom in by holding down the control key and moving my finger down on the magic mouse. I just installed ML and it seemed to keep all my preferences, but not that one. Is it still there? I looked in the help file and it gave instructions, but under the mouse preferences there was no provision to change this. What did I miss?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
In Snow Leopard I was able to zoom in by holding down the control key and moving my finger down on the magic mouse. I just installed ML and it seemed to keep all my preferences, but not that one. Is it still there? I looked in the help file and it gave instructions, but under the mouse preferences there was no provision to change this. What did I miss?

I've noticed the same problem. This used to work on Lion as well. I don't know what changed.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Seems ML disabled it by default perhaps. Just need to check the box under Accessibility in System Preferences to enable it.

Screen%20Shot%202012-08-02%20at%204.54.12%20PM.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.