Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
I think the iphone apps code sharing section of the site should be members only. I think it'll decrease the amount of lurkers taking codes that developers post.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
Is it restricted to members only? I've lightly followed some of the conversations about it and I was of the opinion that Dr. Q didn't think it was a problem for non-members redeeming codes.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Is it restricted to members only? I've lightly followed some of the conversations about it and I was of the opinion that Dr. Q didn't think it was a problem for non-members redeeming codes.
The Code Sharing forum used to be open to anyone. We wondered if many members considered it to be a problem, after a couple of people mentioned it, so we asked for comments. Opinions were mixed, but we chose to restrict the forum to logged in members.

The Californian

macrumors 68040
Jan 17, 2009
Surfers Paradise
The Code Sharing forum used to be open to anyone. We wondered if many members considered it to be a problem, after a couple of people mentioned it, so we asked for comments. Opinions were mixed, but we chose to restrict the forum to logged in members.

Ahh ... I see. Thanks for filling me in.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.