Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deanshamrock

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2007
Colorado
You have to account for the time zone difference between China and Japan. The time reported is local time and there is an hour time difference between most of Japan and Shanghai, China.

Yes, I understand the time zone difference, but why did it go through Japan? That's what I don't get. Must not be a full plane leaving China and they pickup some stuff from Japan. So, it had to clear customs in Japan and will have to do it again in Louisville. I'm still getting it ahead of the original January 2-8 window. All will be good soon.

cscscs

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2012
My new imac is here! woohoo! Too bad I have to get some work using my old one before I can start set up the new one and start the migration.

MacCruiZe

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
My new imac is here! woohoo! Too bad I have to get some work using my old one before I can start set up the new one and start the migration.

I am so happy for you !! Mine is "At local FedEx facility" !!! Should see it tonight when I get home from work. I thought this day would never come. :D

hqcariello

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2012
iMac arriving today

status changed from processing to preparing for shipping on sunday dec 23 evening in shanghai. estimated delivery still says by the 28th at 10;30 AM But it quick got in the area and it~s now in the FEDEX truck for delivery TODAY! ;-)

nagareru

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2012
Lima, Peru
My imac was shipped through dhl on monday and its been saying *Departed Facility in Shanghai* since monday night, its wednesday night here already and still no updates... I am in Korea so Shanghai isnt that far, a 1hr flight. So i guess my airplane was shot down by north korea or something... I hope it arrives before the year ends. Original delivery dates 24th~28th. Dec.

LogicPro

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
status changed from processing to preparing for shipping on sunday dec 23 evening in shanghai. estimated delivery still says by the 28th at 10;30 AM But it quick got in the area and it~s now in the FEDEX truck for delivery TODAY! ;-)

Awesome! When did you order? Are you in the US?

MacCruiZe

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012

That is great ! Definatly possible, that is how the 2-3 day shipping should work. Lucky you got through customs quickly !! :p Mine is on the truck for delivery also. (Left China over a week ago :eek:, but I'm not upset anymore ! :cool:)

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix

Great! Mine made it to Phoenix andthe tracking still says it will be delivered by 10:30! I'm pretty excited!

MacCruiZe

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
Great! Mine made it to Phoenix andthe tracking still says it will be delivered by 10:30! I'm pretty excited!

Great to hear Drewaz - Mine was just delivered !! I'm sure our iMac's will have good stories for us tonight about what happened in that Memphis warehouse !

hqcariello

macrumors newbie
Dec 10, 2012
That is great ! Definatly possible, that is how the 2-3 day shipping should work. Lucky you got through customs quickly !! :p Mine is on the truck for delivery also. (Left China over a week ago :eek:, but I'm not upset anymore ! :cool:)

YES. I changed the delivery to expedite delivery by calling Apple customer care when i first heard about this forum on people getting their imacs sooner than anticipated and they changed it for free, so i could get it 2 to 3 days sooner.

;-)

paul.t

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2012
Hot damn! :D
It finally happened! After almost 4 weeks of processing my iMac is now Preparing for Shipment!!!! Not that its a big deal seeing as they are right on track for the expected delivery. But, after seeing so many of you happy iMac owners receiving yours early the wait was becoming less bearable!

Hopefully it ships within 24hrs like it has for most of you!

Ordered on the 30th

3.2ghz
675mx
1tb fusion drive

Hope everyone had a great Christmas btw!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-27 at 2.40.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-27 at 2.40.44 AM.png
    30 KB · Views: 106

unknownx

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2011
One question:

24 Dec 2012 17:55:00 Eindhoven Shipment In Transit.

Does it mean it left Eindhoven at 17.55 and not yet at its next destination?
Or does it mean they scanned it at 17.55 in Eindhoven and waiting for shipment to next destination?

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
Great to hear Drewaz - Mine was just delivered !! I'm sure our iMac's will have good stories for us tonight about what happened in that Memphis warehouse !

It just arrived! She's busy chatting up my older iMac, the iPad, Air and iPhone with stories about the trip from China.

sarah1623

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
After almost a month of waiting, I finally received my iMac this morning!

3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 675MX 1G GDDR5

Ordered Dec 1
Shipped Dec 21
Delivered Dec 26

img3992s.jpg

Now I just have to wait until after work to take it home and set up. It's going to be a long day.

I hope the rest of you start getting yours delivered soon!

deanshamrock

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2007
Colorado
iMac was delivered this morning!!! I'm out, good luck to everyone else. Time to get everything setup and play with my new toy. Merry Christmas!!!

paul.t

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2012
After almost a month of waiting, I finally received my iMac this morning!

3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X8GB
1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA Drive
NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 675MX 1G GDDR5

Ordered Dec 1
Shipped Dec 21
Delivered Dec 26

Now I just have to wait until after work to take it home and set up. It's going to be a long day.

I hope the rest of you start getting yours delivered soon!

Congrats!!

----------

iMac was delivered this morning!!! I'm out, good luck to everyone else. Time to get everything setup and play with my new toy. Merry Christmas!!!

Hey hey!! Awesome!!

nagareru

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2012
Lima, Peru
2012_12_27_11_38_17.png

Its been like this so far, it is thursday here already midday..:mad:

In the email I received after shipping says it is to be delivered today...

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
It just arrived! She's busy chatting up my older iMac, the iPad, Air and iPhone with stories about the trip from China.

Mine is up and running. Man, what an improvement from my old 2007 iMac! This baby hums! Migration assistant was perfect.

To those still waiting: it will be worth it.

So, I guess this is the end for me for a while ....

Drewaz: over and out

nagareru

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2012
Lima, Peru
r

Oh yeah it arrived Korea and now says it has departed the facility in Incheon. Hope I get it today..

Update. I got it!!! T~T is this real? Geez it took forever!

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.