Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacCruiZe

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2012
Mine is up and running. Man, what an improvement from my old 2007 iMac!

To those still waiting: it will be worth it.

So, I guess this is the end for me for a while ....

Drewaz: over and out

It was truely a surreal experience unpacking it last night. I was shocked at how huge a 27" screen is ! Perfect condition. She was downloading all night, excited to stretch the legs of that 680MX now !!

Good luck everyone who is still processing or in transit !

southerndoc

Contributor
May 15, 2006
USA
Ordered Dec 6 with fully loaded 27" iMac. Now preparing to ship. I'm excited!

screenshot.png

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
It was truely a surreal experience unpacking it last night. I was shocked at how huge a 27" screen is ! Perfect condition. She was downloading all night, excited to stretch the legs of that 680MX now !!

Good luck everyone who is still processing or in transit !

Nice machine huh? I have my old iMac doing duty uploading weather data to WU .... love the fusion drive ... it's as fast to boot and load apps as my Air. And the screen is really nice.

producte

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
My 2 cents:

iMac 27" i5 2,9Ghz 8Gb 1Tb (no customizations) ordered through reseller (Fnac) on Dec. 3. It was delivered in Barcelona (Spain) today Dec. 27. In fact, it was ready to be delivered yesterday but it was a bank holiday in our state.

We ordered through Fnac as we got a 35% discount. But we couldn't modify the base model so no SSD or Fusion Drive. Now I'm looking for an external Thunderbolt drive for booting. Hopefully it will work fine.

LogicPro

macrumors regular
Dec 11, 2012
So it seems they have just gotten to preparing the first week in December orders. Slow line . . . .

I think logging in and seeing "Processing Items" is starting to slowly drive me mad. Also, my trusty 2008 MacBook (got me through college!) screen gave out a few days ago, so I'm running it connected to an external. Can not *wait* to get my new iMac.

sealed579

macrumors newbie
Dec 27, 2012
I've been following all of the tracking threads anonymously for several weeks, so I thought I'd join to finally contribute! :D

27-inch iMac, Ordered December 8 - From USA
Available to ship: January

Configuration
•3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
•8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM-2X4GB
•1TB Fusion Drive
•NVIDIAGeFrc GTX 680MX 2G GDDR5
•MAGIC TRACKPAD
•Apple WL Kybd (English)+UG
•COUNTRY KIT

I know others have been suffering longer, but I feel like it's been a year or two since ordering already... That's normal, right?

ron505

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2011
Ditto

I've been following all of the tracking threads anonymously for several weeks, so I thought I'd join to finally contribute! :D

Configuration
•1TB Fusion Drive
•MAGIC TRACKPAD
•COUNTRY KIT

I know others have been suffering longer, but I feel like it's been a year or two since ordering already... That's normal, right?

I too have been following this thread and have the exact same order date, configuration and "available to ship" date. Hope it gets here soon.:)

beerglass007

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2008
Order status and shipping date

Hi all,

I ordered a 27" BTO on the 30th Nov and got a date of 2nd- 8th January 2013

Its currently still showing as

Processing Items Dispatched: 3 - 4 Weeks Delivers 02 Jan, 2013 - 08 Jan, 2013

Does this mean its going to be here with me on the 2nd or 8th ? or in the middle

Well unhappy with Apple on this to be honest, 30th Nov it was ordered and when I phoned them asking for it before Xmas was told NO

digitalfailure

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2012
Hi all,

I ordered a 27" BTO on the 30th Nov and got a date of 2nd- 8th January 2013

Its currently still showing as

Processing Items Dispatched: 3 - 4 Weeks Delivers 02 Jan, 2013 - 08 Jan, 2013

Does this mean its going to be here with me on the 2nd or 8th ? or in the middle

Well unhappy with Apple on this to be honest, 30th Nov it was ordered and when I phoned them asking for it before Xmas was told NO

It means exactly that, it'll be delivered sometime between 02 and 08 Jan, everyone who wanted a new iMac ordered around the same time and stocks were always going to be low. Can't see why your "well unhappy" tbh, A month before the iMac was available to order Apple's boss said that supply would be constrained.

I'm in the same boat with a 3rd to 9th delivery date, after ordering early on....it's really not that far away now......chill :)

dogcat

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2012
Suspect delivery about January 14th.

I too have been following this thread and have the exact same order date, configuration and "available to ship" date. Hope it gets here soon.:)
Time to party a bit and then settle into 2013 and then have a new rush in two weeks time.

paul.t

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2012
So after 28 days of processing my iMac has finally shipped via TNT International Express, with an expected delivery of December 31st.
I thought this day would never come!

Good luck to everyone who is stil processing!!! Especially any that are still in the 11/30 club.

Specs:
3.2ghz i5
1TB Fusion Drive
675 MX
Trackpad

Qonix

macrumors member
Dec 6, 2012

Configuration
•1TB Fusion Drive
•MAGIC TRACKPAD
•COUNTRY KIT

i ordered 1 day before you. same situation

IndyBob

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2012
Indianapolis
Ordered on December 27th 2012 US

27-inch iMac

3.2GHz Quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
8GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x4GB
(will add memory when it arrives.)
1TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB GDDR5

Current Status: Processing Items

b1scu1t

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2011
Hello,

For somebody who has received their shipping notice here in the US, can you please give me the dimensions of the box + weight(at least what UPS/Fedex says).

I have shipped my unit to my mom's place and am contemplating it shipping it to me.

Thanks,
b1scu1t

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.