Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I would really like to see the Control Center Flashlight toggle that the iPhones have, on my 9.7" iPad Pro. As I was setting up my Pro, the time came to test out the Flashlight function. To my disbelief, there wasn't one.
Is there a flash that the iPad has?

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
I would really like to see the Control Center Flashlight toggle that the iPhones have, on my 9.7" iPad Pro. As I was setting up my Pro, the time came to test out the Flashlight function. To my disbelief, there wasn't one.
I was quite surprised when I tried it at the Apple store and I discovered it didn't have a cc toggle. I have no idea why, its not like they could have over looked this, right?

supersalo

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2010
Can someone that has an iPad verify if Kik still has an issue loading photos? Under 9.3.1, the photo picker is all gray boxes with a little cloud icon in the corner.

This appears to be a bug with the iOS Photos framework on 9.3.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
always same answers and a dispute from you..that's what i expect from you everytime

:)

you are not everybody,so don't talk from everybody's mouth in here..
Seems like you are taking things in some sort of personal or negative way for some reason, or at least trying to pretend to. No disputes just a discussion, same as you (to the same expected things from you, that also don't speak for everyone either). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayderek

planetf1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2014
Hampshire, UK
Has anyone had issues with the desktop UI getting unresponsive for say 30s on occasion? Its even extended to the power button not working.

This is on an iPhone 6s plus... No previous issues with other betas.

I'll wait for the next build. Fingers crossed....

planetf1

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2014
Hampshire, UK
Agreed. When I was using 16GB iPhones, I always struggle to keep about 1 GB or so free at all times just in case… But I remember it was always frustrating to have a new iOS automatically download and take up that little bit of space that I was always trying to keep free. By the way I didn't realize ISPs in Canada have data caps! That's unreal! I used almost 75GB of cellular data on my phone last month. I can't even imagine how much wifi data I've consumed...it's not metered on Verizon FiOS. That's a bummer man!

Wow capped is horrid.both my mobile and home is unlimited. So liberating.. Though my cellular provider did implement a 12GB tethering limit for me just last month :-(

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
Wow capped is horrid.both my mobile and home is unlimited. So liberating.. Though my cellular provider did implement a 12GB tethering limit for me just last month :-(
Australia Optus. They don't care if you use your mobile data for tethering or not. They just cap your data to 4GB each bill month anyway, for my current $40 plan.

mcfly88

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
Anyone having issues with their icloud music library? I just bought a new album.. it shows up in my music, but I can't stream or download it. When I click the download icloud button, the songs briefly appear to download and then stop. I removed the download for another songs and same thing.. I now can't stream or re-download it.

I know signing out of my account fixes it... but every time I do that, it deletes all my downloads. I really need to stop downloading betas :/ not worth it.

Makale.Helvetia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE
Anyone having issues with their icloud music library? I just bought a new album.. it shows up in my music, but I can't stream or download it. When I click the download icloud button, the songs briefly appear to download and then stop. I removed the download for another songs and same thing.. I now can't stream or re-download it.

I know signing out of my account fixes it... but every time I do that, it deletes all my downloads. I really need to stop downloading betas :/ not worth it.

did you buy the stuff from the same id and same device?

TitanTiger

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2009
So I've read through several pages. Is there a consensus on whether one should move from 9.3.1 to 9.3.2 beta 1 on an iPhone 6? Better to wait for beta 2 or take the plunge?

atlchamp

macrumors 68020
Jun 19, 2012
Atlanta
So I've read through several pages. Is there a consensus on whether one should move from 9.3.1 to 9.3.2 beta 1 on an iPhone 6? Better to wait for beta 2 or take the plunge?
So many different answers to this. Just do it. Beta 2 is super stable. It's just battery life on 9.3 in general has been terrible

mcfly88

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
did you buy the stuff from the same id and same device?
Yup, same id. So I ended up going into the iTunes Store app and downloading the songs through there and it worked. For whatever reason they wouldn't download within the Music app. Hopefully the next beta fixes this for me.

roncito

macrumors 6502a
Apr 21, 2015
Poconos PA
Phenomenal battery life!

23aaab652eddd7873f90fb4e86f35975.jpg

Makale.Helvetia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE
Yup, same id. So I ended up going into the iTunes Store app and downloading the songs through there and it worked. For whatever reason they wouldn't download within the Music app. Hopefully the next beta fixes this for me.

so it's not the same issue with mine, i can't download my purchased songs to my 2 device. i can only download iphone purchased to iphone and ipad purchased to ipad..accidentally removed the permission of downloading all content :) so i have to wait 34 more days to readjust it :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.