Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daniiiieeelle

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
So I had my second interview with a recruiter on Thursday, March 27th and I received an email the following Monday, March 31st to schedule the third interview which was on April 2nd. So it was a few days.
Good luck! I found out over a week later that I was being offered the job and I submitted my HireRight form this morning. The real waiting begins now ;)

That was after your 2nd interview or your 3rd?

daniiiieeelle

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
I got the call 9 days after my third interview that I was getting the job, which was then followed by the HireRight email today. It's all about being very patient with the whole process.

I'm trying. :) I worked for 4 years at a Software company doing phone/email support. Now I work in a totally unrelated field and my hours keep getting cut. I applied for this job in November, so 5 to 6 days after interview 2 is nothing. :) I just hope it's good news!

appendixman33

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2014
I'm trying. :) I worked for 4 years at a Software company doing phone/email support. Now I work in a totally unrelated field and my hours keep getting cut. I applied for this job in November, so 5 to 6 days after interview 2 is nothing. :) I just hope it's good news!

I totally understand. I never thought I would have a chance like this and it will be great for my family being able to work from home. Big change but a great one at that. Just ready to get the official offer letter!

iNewbieMac

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
Thank you for your replies. I'm waiting on my email to schedule my final interview and I'm very nervous. I read of people making it all the way through to the final interview only to be rejected. :(

appendixman33

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2014
Thank you for your replies. I'm waiting on my email to schedule my final interview and I'm very nervous. I read of people making it all the way through to the final interview only to be rejected. :(

I totally understand. I was a nervous wreck leading up to the third interview and if it happens, it happens. The right job and position will open up for you if it's meant to be. It took a lot of prayer and focus to finally realize this was the job for me.

applelover06

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2014
I was really hoping id get a call today... My background check is completed but I haven't heard anything. I'll be really upset if they decide against me. They offered me a job once it was complete, but I figured they would've called. I left my recruiter a voicemail because hire right said to call them. Haven't heard back. :(

appendixman33

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2014
I was really hoping id get a call today... My background check is completed but I haven't heard anything. I'll be really upset if they decide against me. They offered me a job once it was complete, but I figured they would've called. I left my recruiter a voicemail because hire right said to call them. Haven't heard back. :(

How long did HireRight take to complete your background check?

applelover06

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2014
How long did HireRight take to complete your background check?

Submitted Wednesday 4/9 around 5:30pm. Completed this morning. :(

Hire right also happened to include every single time I called to check on my BGC, which makes me look bad. Of course they didn't add that they are the ones who kept telling me to call back. I hope they're just busy and it's not that reason why they haven't called yet....

appendixman33

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2014
Submitted Wednesday 4/9 around 5:30pm. Completed this morning. :(

Hire right also happened to include every single time I called to check on my BGC, which makes me look bad. Of course they didn't add that they are the ones who kept telling me to call back. I hope they're just busy and it's not that reason why they haven't called yet....

Yeah sounds like this process just takes time. I was thinking it would probably take a week or so. But the wait will be worth it!!!

MustacheCastash

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2013
Just got my HireRight email!!!!

Yeyyyy! That's so awesome. I just finished my second interview. I wasn't nervous until we did the role play and he pretended to be 3 different customers at once. They aren't able to show more than 1 chat screen though so I'm like trying to rifle through what 3 different customers are saying at once and respond. Luckily I can type about 80wpm so I kept up, but I was glad when it was over lol. I'm being recommended for the 3rd interview and I should be receiving that email shortly. Now back to my emails to do some refreshing. Congrats to everyone else on the Chat position that received your HireRight emails as well!

indyarmywife

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread for a few days now, and all your insights have been helpful. I just completed my 2nd interview today and have already scheduled my 3rd for next Friday. Can anyone tell me what to expect during the 3rd interview? Is it going to be just like the 2nd one?

daniiiieeelle

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
Hi everyone! I've been reading this thread for a few days now, and all your insights have been helpful. I just completed my 2nd interview today and have already scheduled my 3rd for next Friday. Can anyone tell me what to expect during the 3rd interview? Is it going to be just like the 2nd one?

Ugh, that makes me nervous knowing that they schedule some people immediately and make others wait a week to hear back. Maybe it's a different at home position and the process is different?

indyarmywife

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
Ugh, that makes me nervous knowing that they schedule some people immediately and make others wait a week to hear back. Maybe it's a different at home position and the process is different?

I think it just depends on the start date, the position, and the interviewer in general. Some interviewer might just be busier than others. It appears they're interviewing a batch of people to fill a certain start date.

daniiiieeelle

macrumors newbie
Apr 15, 2014
I think it just depends on the start date, the position, and the interviewer in general. Some interviewer might just be busier than others. It appears they're interviewing a batch of people to fill a certain start date.

What was the start date they gave you?

I'm working on a thank you letter now. You never know, it could be the difference between getting that next interview or not.

applelover06

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2014
Just got my call about an hour ago. He said I should receive an email from someone who will then send out my paperwork and do about an hour phone orientation with me. First day is May 12th!!!

appendixman33

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2014
Just got my call about an hour ago. He said I should receive an email from someone who will then send out my paperwork and do about an hour phone orientation with me. First day is May 12th!!!

I know I asked you this before but you were hired for Phone support yes? I would love to start earlier than June!

trueblue34

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2014
I just got the email to schedule my third interview. I was super bummed that the earliest time and day they had was 4/25. I guess that means more time to study Apple.

applelover06

macrumors newbie
Apr 10, 2014
May 12, and yes, phone support.

Did anyone receive paperwork yet? I was told someone should be emailing me by Friday and they'll give me the info on the paperwork then? Said they'd schedule an hour phone call for it or something along those lines.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.