Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeLee

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2013
YAY!! Updateupdateupdateupdate!!! I got the BGC email, filled in the form, and now I get to go visit my sister in GA with a lighter heart. :D
I know there is still quite a bit of waiting and nail biting in my immediate future, but at least I'm through the judge-y part of the process, right?

Seriously, to all you AHA thread veterans, THANK YOU sooo much for all the helpful support and info. Even if I don't make it past this stage, I know I wouldn't have made it this far without youse guys. :rolleyes:

Ipadmania002

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2013
YAY!! Updateupdateupdateupdate!!! I got the BGC email, filled in the form, and now I get to go visit my sister in GA with a lighter heart. :D
I know there is still quite a bit of waiting and nail biting in my immediate future, but at least I'm through the judge-y part of the process, right?

Seriously, to all you AHA thread veterans, THANK YOU sooo much for all the helpful support and info. Even if I don't make it past this stage, I know I wouldn't have made it this far without youse guys. :rolleyes:

Graaaaats!!!! I think my BG just completed!! nowwww the loooooong wait time:p

AngryGerbil

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2012
Yeah I'm in CPU and those calls are transferred :)

----------

There are ways around that ;)

Other than hanging up on someone (I've come close a few times) I don't see an easy out for fixing complex billing issues. Expresslane just won't cut it for some customers and I have no choice but to wait for iTunes T2 chat and be the middleman for credit card billing issues. A 90 minute call Mon. and an 80 minute call Wed. and I'm in between an angry cx and the iTunes people.

I nearly quit because of those calls and if I get many more of them that's exactly what I'll do.

Cobra2025

macrumors member
Feb 22, 2013
Anyone know what the3/25 class is CPU or os I now waiting for paperwork and all that come with thank you to all in here for fantastic advise. And good luck to the newbies

IceFire

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2012
There are ways around that ;)

Other than hanging up on someone (I've come close a few times) I don't see an easy out for fixing complex billing issues. Expresslane just won't cut it for some customers and I have no choice but to wait for iTunes T2 chat and be the middleman for credit card billing issues. A 90 minute call Mon. and an 80 minute call Wed. and I'm in between an angry cx and the iTunes people.

I nearly quit because of those calls and if I get many more of them that's exactly what I'll do.

Yea, I try to avoid those as much as possible. Usually having them Contact iTunes through the site works.

DirtyHobo

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2013
Has anyone in 3/25 class or later(originally offered 3/25 or later, not pushed back to it) gotten an offer call for non school based AHA yet?

misspiggy

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2013
Pay rate

Apple called me for the home advisor position and offered me 11.25 hr/ ? Are people able to negotiate with them for a higher pay?

Utah-Man

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2013
BGC Status

Hey all,

I've been lurking on this thread for a while, finally decided to post.

I've made it through the Facetime interview and got the Hireright email 2 weeks ago. I filled out all the info that day, and since it has been "in progress". Has anyone else had it take this long? I'm getting nervous something is wrong. The anticipation is killing me!

iFarmer

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2012
I've made it through the Facetime interview and got the Hireright email 2 weeks ago. I filled out all the info that day, and since it has been "in progress". Has anyone else had it take this long? I'm getting nervous something is wrong. The anticipation is killing me!

You can always call HireRight and check on it, or use their web chat from the link you use to fill out your application. I did that and helped them through an issue. They probably would have called eventually, but I like being proactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.