Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mattie Num Nums

macrumors 68030
Mar 5, 2009
USA
HKZ, I wonder if the Marine Corp is aware of your radical anti government stance.

edit.gif

multiquote_off.gif

Learn how to use it.

And I would liken to add for Mr. Anti gov militiaman, that security cameras in fact do work, as this article explains.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Do-Surveillance-Cameras-Reduce-Crime?&id=2390468

They found a 53% drop in crime at convenience stores, after cd eras were installed.

Look at the source... "Brian Bradshaw's work incorporates more than 25 years working with advanced instrumentation and information technology. He specializes in implementing Security Camera Systems for small and medium sized businesses in the Southwestern United States with offices in Dallas and Phoenix"

Last edited:

What?Say,What?

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2009
yeah...

law enforcement activities are too secretive already. this decision is easiest on apple, that's why they made it...
you that support this:
I can reduce the argument to something too:
If citizens do not know where their government is and what activities it is performing they may become afraid to go certain places while doing certain things.

So basically you're saying that you give up on trying to be kind and considerate to your fellow citizen, thus giving up on inspiring them to be kind and considerate, i.e. not drive drunk b/c they might hit their neighbors _____ when driving home, so we shouldn't try to evolve as a society, we should basically just be controlled out of fear for our government into doing 'the right thing' (whatever the you think that is...)?

Good argument... unfortunately it makes it sound like you HATE PEOPLE!
Especially me for writing this post!

Anybody know how we can protest this decision by Apple or dissent somehow? Not buy the next app I was going to buy? Write a letter to steve[at]apple.com? Those sound too obvious... anyone got anything creative?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.