Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2015
Just checked my status & has changed to Despatched !! Whoop

Says to be delivered by end of day on Tuesday 13th October (so within the 9th - 16th time slot)

I've downloaded the UPS app onto phone & registered with email to get status on movement. Just need to possibly change delivery address Tommy work place instead of home for the Tuesday. Have also registered so they can give a more detailed time arrival , in which case I can have someone here to sign for it..

Cheers

CraigGB

macrumors regular
May 30, 2010
my 128GB Space Grey 6S+ ordered on the 24th with an estimated delivery of the 9th to the 16th has just switched to preparing for dispatch :D

my Apple Watch was delivered yesterday and my Nexus 5 died yesterday too so it's good timing :p

dan.synergy

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2014
Balmore
my 128GB Space Grey 6S+ ordered on the 24th with an estimated delivery of the 9th to the 16th has just switched to preparing for dispatch :D
LAME! I ordered the same model on 9/13 and still Processing. Talked to chat rep and they said everything is on time so no biggie for them. Who cares what order they are sent in, right?

Reactions: Facedesk

smjiko

macrumors newbie
Sep 29, 2015
Just checked my status & has changed to Despatched !! Whoop

Says to be delivered by end of day on Tuesday 13th October (so within the 9th - 16th time slot)

I've downloaded the UPS app onto phone & registered with email to get status on movement. Just need to possibly change delivery address Tommy work place instead of home for the Tuesday. Have also registered so they can give a more detailed time arrival , in which case I can have someone here to sign for it..

Cheers

Think you've got the same batch as me! It stopped off at Chek Lap Kok at 21:39 for an Arrival Scan and I assume in the early hours of Friday it's going to depart west. Getting excited now!

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
i'm just gonna have to stop reading these forums. People who ordered after me getting theirs before me. I know it's petty but what's the point of pre ordering if people who order after release get them before you? Anyways, still showing Oct 21-27th for me...
What did you pre-order?

APPLfanCA

macrumors regular
May 13, 2015
Considering ordering the 64 gig iPhone 6s Plus in rose gold...Anyone think that it will come sooner than it shows on Apple website?

bajasue

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2015
Florida
Got my tracking number from Apple today! Was originally scheduled for delivery 10/12-10/19 now scheduled for 10/9 via email from Apple, but when I look at the tracking from UPS it says by end of day on 10/8!!!! I ordered my rose gold iPhone 6s Plus on 9/12 in the am. :)
Delivered yesterday!!!!Love It! :)

Tv@0wgyrl

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2015
o_O My iPhone shipped on Friday morning EST. The last update was at that time. Shenzhen China departure... Then nothing. No arrival anywhere? Is that normal? This is my first time preordering.

CraigGB

macrumors regular
May 30, 2010
o_O My iPhone shipped on Friday morning EST. The last update was at that time. Shenzhen China departure... Then nothing. No arrival anywhere? Is that normal? This is my first time preordering.

mine too, it's pretty normally as there won't be an update until it reaches the next point which from China is usually a couple of days or so :), for me it will likely be when it reaches Europe when I get the next update

bajasue

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2015
Florida
mine too, it's pretty normally as there won't be an update until it reaches the next point which from China is usually a couple of days or so :), for me it will likely be when it reaches Europe when I get the next update
Next stop for your iPhone will probably be Hong Kong. Then mine landed in Anchorage, AK before coming to Florida.

Tv@0wgyrl

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2015
Next stop for your iPhone will probably be Hong Kong. Then mine landed in Anchorage, AK before coming to Florida.
... UPS says it will be delivered Monday? Shouldn't it be moving somewhere? Maybe this sort of shipment doesn't update on non business days? I'm feeling a little left out. No flight tracking for me I guess lol.

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2015
Tracking update.

Scheduled to be delivered by end of day Tuesday 13th Oct.

Last update via UPS Tracking/Phone App - Departed Koeln , Germany 05:17 this morning.

From memory you don't see much movement or updating over the weekend , so I don't expect to see anything else happening until Monday.

Cheers

KdParker

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
... UPS says it will be delivered Monday? Shouldn't it be moving somewhere? Maybe this sort of shipment doesn't update on non business days? I'm feeling a little left out. No flight tracking for me I guess lol.
It will start moving on Sat night or early Sunday. If they say you will get it on Monday you most likey willl.

Tv@0wgyrl

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2015
Yes!! It's on it's way to Alaska!! I can't wait :) Left at 12:43!! Thank you everyone for the support and info!!!

APPLfanCA

macrumors regular
May 13, 2015
So far I'm still stuck in processing... Delivery still shows 23-28. I noticed the dates slipped again on the website...Hopefully my date stays the same.

Lamarak

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2010
So far I'm still stuck in processing... Delivery still shows 23-28. I noticed the dates slipped again on the website...Hopefully my date stays the same.

Mine is on the way. I did have a delivery date of 19-23. Says will be here on Monday. Mine was ordered through Apple using ATT next program. Order date 9/21. Getting rose gold ATT 128.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.