Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amdou

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2008
bqlg2n4.png

finally some activity

Reactions: Dr. Echsel

sunshinecourt9

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
Finally this morning my 6s+ showed up in my support profile! Followed by it showing up in my UPS app! It's in Hong Kong! Let the UPS stalking begin!

MaxBga

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2015
France
bqlg2n4.png

finally some activity

I have the exact same tracking! Seems like our phones are together. Could you please tell me what says your tracking about the destination? Since mine displays "TO: FOSTER CITY, CA, US" even though I live in France.. Thx

richc71

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2008
This is interesting. Using UPS Reference # tracking, where my reference # was my order number beginning with W and less the last 2 characters, I see that 2 separate orders went out for delivery today in Germany. I live in the US. Did anyone else experience something like this? I did try using my phone number as the reference, but to no avail. Weird.
upload_2015-9-21_12-52-17.png

amdou

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2008
I have the exact same tracking! Seems like our phones are together. Could you please tell me what says your tracking about the destination? Since mine displays "TO: FOSTER CITY, CA, US" even though I live in France.. Thx

mine is bound for east coast

eldervovichka

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2008
Queen Creek, AZ
Hey guys, my order still says processing but the estimate is still 9/25. Is anyone else on the same boat?
I am. 6s Plus 128, AT&T Next, ordered on Apple Store App at 12:06 am PT and got the confirmation immediately. ApplePay didn't go through and yesterday I had to update the card. Still show the 25th. I am not to worried, as my apple watch didn't change to shipped until Thursday.

Last edited:

DustinDev47

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2011
I'm out of the loop on this, but what does "my support profile" mean?
it is a list of all the Apple devices connected to your account. Apple uses it as a tool to store all your cases, repairs, and devices. supportprofile.apple.com

the significance of SP with iPhone launches is that once you have been allocated a serial number the new phone will show up in your support profile and generally be able to be tracked via UPS or FedEx. there are exceptions. some people don't see it in their profiles until they've received their items.

ylnick413

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2008
Fort Wayne, IN
it is a list of all the Apple devices connected to your account. Apple uses it as a tool to store all your cases, repairs, and devices. supportprofile.apple.com

the significance of SP with iPhone launches is that once you have been allocated a serial number the new phone will show up in your support profile and generally be able to be tracked via UPS or FedEx. there are exceptions. some people don't see it in their profiles until they've received their items.

I do see it listed in "My Products":

iPhone 6s Plus
Serial number: XXXXXXXXX

Where would I see the tracking information, if applicable?

kukheart

macrumors 6502
Aug 22, 2003
Dallas
does anyone know how much it cost if anything to re-route to the nearest UPS store? My job won't allow me to just chill at home hoping UPS comes early.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
Only one of my 2 phones have appeared on the support profile, and tracking on UPS. The one I ordered FIRST and full price is still not appearing.

boxermansr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2011
El Paso, TX
does anyone know how much it cost if anything to re-route to the nearest UPS store? My job won't allow me to just chill at home hoping UPS comes early.
It's free but as others have stated if you direct it to a STORE and not the Customer Service center, it *may* delay it hours, or even a day or two.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.