Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    5 KB · Views: 2,503

Spikey115

macrumors member
Feb 21, 2006
I've encountred a bug...

After updating iTunes, and relaunching my music is gone. The files are still there but they're not showing up on "Music" under library. What gives? iTunes Store works perfectly. No podasts either. Anything i can do?

EDIT- I'm using UNO. After updating iTunes reverted to default Aqua which I changed. Only after this did I encounter the problem.

flir67

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2005
WOW , check updated radio station list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

specially dance. much better. quality feeds.

go apple. 2:48 am dancing to the 128 stereo feeds. much clearer.

aLoC

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2006
I wonder if the previews have already been upgraded to the higher bitrate?

I have a few previews in my shopping cart that I've listened to over and over, and today one of them is a different part of the song.

simX

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2002
Bay Area, CA
In the podcast section, podcasts with "The" as the opening word are now sorted by the second word... "The Dave Ramsey Show" is now sorted under "Dave" not "The".

I believe this is an iTunes 7.0 feature.

EDIT: It also auto-sorts my shuffle by ALBUM not the normal SORT ORDER, which is an annoying bug. Have sent feedback to Apple.

This is probably because when you click on the shuffle, you've set it to sort by album in iTunes. Just select your shuffle in the source list, then make sure the list in iTunes is sorted by the sort order, not by album.

katanna

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2004
I believe this is an iTunes 7.0 feature.
All I know is My Dave Ramsey used to be at the bottom of my list, and now it is at the top.

This is probably because when you click on the shuffle, you've set it to sort by album in iTunes. Just select your shuffle in the source list, then make sure the list in iTunes is sorted by the sort order, not by album.
Let me explain better. The playlist inside of iTunes has "Album" selected every time I plug in my shuffle. I want it to always be sorted by the sort order, not Album. It plays in the correct order, it is the playlist in iTunes that is weirdified...

Matthew

yetanotherdave

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2007
Bristol, England
After updating iTunes, and relaunching my music is gone. The files are still there but they're not showing up on "Music" under library. What gives? iTunes Store works perfectly. No podasts either. Anything i can do?

EDIT- I'm using UNO. After updating iTunes reverted to default Aqua which I changed. Only after this did I encounter the problem.

Uno can really mess this stuff up. Uninstall and reinstall it and that usually fixes it for me.

Marlor

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2005
What's the pricing going to be for upgrading albums?

I heard that it will be free.

Upgrading a single song will cost extra, but DRM-free albums will be the same price in the store, and upgrading an album will cost nothing.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
Hmm. Now if I could only get hold of the update…

When I run Software Update the download bar only progresses about 1/4 of the way… then nothing until it times out.

I suppose I'll have to go the manual way via apple.com.

Porchland

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2004
Georgia
6:30 EDT and content hasn't rolled yet.

New content today? Tonight before the digital conference? Will Steve be wearing his Sgt. Pepper outfit?

MindlessJD

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2006
Hampshire, UK
Uk?

Sorry if I have missed this but does anyone have any idea when the iTunes Plus music wil hit the UK store? Also, how can we tell if a song in the store is DRM free?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.