Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikecorp

Suspended
Mar 20, 2008
People stop downloading

Man I was waiting for this so loooong, Im stuck for 2.5 hours downloading updates. extremely slow download. I have 3 computers, 2 ipads, 2 iphones and couple touches to update :eek:

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Man I was waiting for this so loooong, Im stuck for 2.5 hours downloading updates. extremely slow download. I have 3 computers, 2 ipads, 2 iphones and couple touches to update :eek:

Just download it once and apply

----------

Does anybody know?...

Downloaded 10.7.2 Combo AND Lion Recovery...

Which one should be applied first - Or does it matter?

idkmybffjon

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2011
Just download it once and apply

----------

Does anybody know?...

install the revisioner 11c73 first (if you were using the 10.7.2 beta) and then the 10.7.2 11c74 combo update and then the hd recovery update

Soordhin

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
Berlin, Germany
Anyone else having scrolling issues in Safari? I have multiple tabs open and scrolling in any causes massive graphics artifacts within the window that are cleared by either switching tabs or minimizing / restoring. Very odd.

Currently browsing just in a single tab and still get those graphic artifacts while scrolling. Makes quite a few sites unusable right now. Disabled the add-on system since i thought it might be one of my add ons, but that didn't change a thing.

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas

Does anybody know?

MartiNZ

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Lion on MAS has been updated to 10.7.2 as well!

Just to clarify the implications - if wanting to fresh install again, does the recovery update mean a straight up startup off recovery will install 10.7.2 or is it best to download the whole package again?

Cancelled
Aug 14, 2010
Lots of updates today, about 2.5GB (x2 for both Macs). I'd been running the beta for 10.7.2 for awhile but the real deal today has made quite an improvement on how this machine runs. I can only imagine it'll keep getting smoother which is nice. The iPhoto update is taking a long time to download though.

korfinn

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Haxoware said:
I Update my Macbook unibody and is now on a endless boot
it will not let me login :confused:

I'm getting the same thing. Just the apple screen. Been that way for an hour. Any suggestions?

Blue Sun

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2009
Australia
I wonder if this fixes the black screen/graphics issue with the Nvidia 330m on the 2010 pros?

Just had a quick look over on the Apple discussion boards, unfortunately 10.7.2 does NOT fix the black screen issue on 2010 MBP's running the GT 330M.

I doubt Apple will do anything about it, if you're out of warranty you'll have to pay for a new logic board.

MartiNZ

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Still. WTF. I'm so angry that Apple still doesn't acknowledge the problem. I can't even play games or use Mission Control using the discrete card without it crashing.

---

I've noticed the Launchpad icons are larger and so are application badges.

At least ONE piece of good news in all that. Seems like the balance of this day so far - updates can only do so much to bring things up ><.

Macsterguy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Texas
Looks like the Combo 10.7.2 is causing issues with my MBP. I suggest just going with software update guys...

----------

Is iChat working for everyone now?

LaMerVipere

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2004
Chicago
Only 14 more hours to go.

This is insane, I wonder how long until either Apple gets their servers in order or demand dies down enough so we can have somewhat reasonable download speeds again.

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Still. WTF. I'm so angry that Apple still doesn't acknowledge the problem. I can't even play games or use Mission Control using the discrete card without it crashing.

---

I've noticed the Launchpad icons are larger and so are application badges.

I seem to have the most problems when forcing the integrated graphics. I have to force the discrete to avoid crashes rather than the integrated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.