Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Drudkh

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2009
UAE
I think this time it is for real, for refresh products. Apple Store in Asia is down too!

jackinlost

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2008
I have written down the apple online store customer service number, and once mbp is out, i will call them to cancel my ordered one.

Druean

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2005
I have written down the apple online store customer service number, and once mbp is out, i will call them to cancel my ordered one.

I have a strange feeling they may be planning on upgrading you automatically to the i5 i7 or watever the new version is. I could say why but il choose not too :D

Steffz07

macrumors member
Dec 18, 2009
Hmm you think that this kinda new would be worth putting on the MacRumors homepage? I mean after all we HAVE been WAITING for 6 MONTHS or so. And an update to the store on such as auspicious (im not refering to any religion here) day cant be a COINCIDENCE.

:):):)

Jez27

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2010
Blackpool, UK

Best idea, tbh. Never assume that they'll do it automatically. Just get in contact with someone about it.

I agree with a previous poster's comment about refurb products. My refurb of the June 09 model is smashing. I bought it in December because I couldn't wait any longer & I'm glad I did. If I had waited this long for the refresh, I would've spontaneously combusted! So glad I'm away from PC's now.

Hope everyone who's waiting for the refresh gets what they want ;) My next Apple purchase will either be an iPhone or an iMac much later this year or when I move out.

Gadzie

macrumors newbie
Jan 28, 2010
This has to be an update, since i've tried five apple stores around the world and they're ALL down.

I'm just hoping there aren't any price rises in the Australian store, since the exchange rate has gone down a bit in the past few months.

Druean

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2005

Ok well.. I was suppose to receive my mbp on the 12th of this month. However early this morning (uk) I received my ups carrier number and have been tracking it on the ups website since. About 2 hours ago it got to a destination about an hour from where I live and is ready to depart. However it hasnt departed, why?? And then the apple store goes down?? Is it wishful thinking or are they waiting until the update is offical to get the mbp on its way to me because they have the updated version waiting for me??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.