Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

golfdude

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2005
Quite a few buddies of mine finally have a tracking number (128 + through Business). I, unfortunately, who ordered at 4:01 AM Eastern Time still do not have a tracking number. I see a few people who ordered from regular AT&T lines who have tracking as well..

Can anyone confirm on this topic that they have a tracking number now?

I don't have tracking number yet but did change to the following on the site…

Preorder Processing
Expected Ship Date: Pending Confirmation

prosp

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Login to your AT&T account online, check "My Orders"

That may show different status.

macblitz

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Called premier business support today to fix my "Action Required" status.
1 hour wait.

They said nothing was wrong with my order. Thank god.
Then they try to give me a shipping date which took like 5 minutes because their system was down or something. They said 14-21 business days for my iphone 6+ and should be sooner since it is just an estimate.

So the support people probably don't know when the phone will ship.

my online order no longer says "Action Required" and changed to

"Preorder Processing
Expected Ship Date: 10/02/2014 To 10/13/2014"

like everyone else.

CoriG

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2011
1 hour wait.

Then they try to give me a shipping date which took like 5 minutes because their system was down or something. They said 14-21 business days for my iphone 6+ and should be sooner since it is just an estimate.

"Preorder Processing

like everyone else.

I have received that email 3 times and have called 3 times for a total of 2 hours and 49 minutes and everytime they have told me that my order was fine. I am about to lose it with those people!

potaco

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2010
Login to your AT&T account online, check "My Orders"

That may show different status.

This was definitely true for me. It seems like the Premier status page lags behind the myAT&T order page, for whatever reason. My wife's phone (6 64GB Gold) shows "Pending confirmation" on the Premier page, but has been shipped with a tracking number (for Friday delivery) on the myAT&T order page. My 6+ is still stuck at 10/31-11/11, but that's my fault for waiting til 9:30am EST to preorder.

ahalem

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
iphone 6 shipped , iphone 6+ not yet

I placed two orders on 9/12 , 6+ 16GB dark gray at 3:12 EST as upgrade, I could not add new service at that time as site keep crashing, I added new line around 7 am EST with 6 16GB Sliver.

The second is marked as shipped while the 6+ shipping dates originally were 10/31 to 11/13 then moved back 10/13 to 10/22 , now showing at 10/2 to 10/13 with status prepare to ship , I hope it gets shipped soon

MPark

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Went browsing around, very few places are showing shipments and dates of 9/19.

Even in the other AT&T 6+ thread its the same. My guess is tomorrow some people will get the overnight delivery email since AT&T has to have some besides what they'll send to the stores.

3:01am ordered, 10/2 date.

Almonte21

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
Ordered 6 plus 64g sg ... I just spoke to a rep via chat and he tracked my order... Said I ordered really early (330am est) but since I ordered a 6 plus that it would be 14-21 days from the 12th before I can receive the device. Which brings me to the 10/3 expected deliver that my status is showing.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't want to lose hope but it's getting hard especially hearing that people are receiving tracking numbers

sakau2007

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2011
Without going through 28 pages...

Can anyone tell me if any iPhone 6+ have shipped to those of us who preordered with AT&T right around the time the preorders went live.

Specifically 64GB/Space Grays.

I ordered right as preorders went up and my ship date has moved up from 11/9-11/27 to 10/2-10/13. Still hoping for a Friday arrival though.

GrimmsGirl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2013
Without going through 28 pages...

Can anyone tell me if any iPhone 6+ have shipped to those of us who preordered with AT&T right around the time the preorders went live.

Specifically 64GB/Space Grays.

I ordered right as preorders went up and my ship date has moved up from 11/9-11/27 to 10/2-10/13. Still hoping for a Friday arrival though.

I'm seeing a few people with the 64gb sg in this thread get shipping confirmations: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1779200/

Upgraded

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Indiana
I have 2 different shipping statuses and 2 different order numbers for 1 phone.

When I link thru the premier confirmation email it says - order PENDING shipping date range starting on 10-2 with a order number of 1012Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Then if I go into my account it says order PREPARING for shipping with the date range starting with 10-2. The order number here is 579Xxxxx

I ordered at 3:07eastern on release morning. Gold+64

I have received 2 text messages. AT&T Free Msg: Congratulations! Your order has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped. <Replies are not monitored>

I can look at this two ways.
1- I'm screwed and won't get a phone on Friday or
2- All of the pluses (or at least mine) are sitting in a warehouse in the states. The first order number was to take my order and the 2nd order number was to allocate me a phone in the warehouse. Which is why I have 2 of everything?? Maybe??? Reaching??

GrimmsGirl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2013
I have 2 different shipping statuses and 2 different order numbers for 1 phone.

When I link thru the premier confirmation email it says - order PENDING shipping date range starting on 10-2 with a order number of 1012Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Then if I go into my account it says order PREPARING for shipping with the date range starting with 10-2. The order number here is 579Xxxxx

I ordered at 3:07eastern on release morning. Gold+64

I have received 2 text messages. AT&T Free Msg: Congratulations! Your order has been processed. You will be notified when your order has shipped. <Replies are not monitored>

I can look at this two ways.
1- I'm screwed and won't get a phone on Friday or
2- All of the pluses (or at least mine) are sitting in a warehouse in the states. The first order number was to take my order and the 2nd order number was to allocate me a phone in the warehouse. Which is why I have 2 of everything?? Maybe??? Reaching??

Are the last 4 digits of your premier order # the same as the first four digits of your at&t account order #?

GrimmsGirl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2013
DANG!!! Yes they are!
Did you just debunk my theory?

I certainly don't want to debunk anyone's theories as one seems to be just as good as another. ;) I do think that all of us who ordered through premier have 2 numbers, and they match up in the same way yours do.

Upgraded

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Indiana
I certainly don't want to debunk anyone's theories as one seems to be just as good as another. ;) I do think that all of us who ordered through premier have 2 numbers, and they match up in the same way yours do.

Hahaaaa... - I appreciate the kindness in your response! I was late to the game on the order number correlation... And some responses can be so harsh...
I thought I was finally on to something! But at least I match everyone else!! Fingers crossed we all get ours on Friday.

GrimmsGirl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2013
Hahaaaa... - I appreciate the kindness in your response! I was late to the game on the order number correlation... And some responses can be so harsh...
I thought I was finally on to something! But at least I match everyone else!! Fingers crossed we all get ours on Friday.

Ha, ya think? My fingers are crossed right along with yours. I still have hope...

Upgraded

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2010
Indiana
Ha, ya think? My fingers are crossed right along with yours. I still have hope...

With no shipping info, my hope is dwindling... But I still have a small glimmer ... If I don't have anything tomorrow morning then I will give up. But I'll still work from home on Friday (just in case) hahaaaa!!!

RickyD53

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
Union City, CA
1 hour wait.

"Preorder Processing

like everyone else.

I have received that email 3 times and have called 3 times for a total of 2 hours and 49 minutes and everytime they have told me that my order was fine. I am about to lose it with those people!

You guys are lucky. Woke up to the same email, gave them a call, and I'm on hold right now because they said they needed to re-process my order.

Daniel L

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
You guys are lucky. Woke up to the same email, gave them a call, and I'm on hold right now because they said they needed to re-process my order.

Can you keep us updated on whether the reorder worked? I was told the same thing and they said I had to cancel and reorder.

RickyD53

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
Union City, CA
Can you keep us updated on whether the reorder worked? I was told the same thing and they said I had to cancel and reorder.

That's exactly what you have to do. They didn't even give me a choice. I got pushed back all the way to 11/9-11/27. I'm pissed about that cause they waited so long to just give me any info. This was the first time since I ordered that I even saw movement on my order and I've been in contact with CSR and no one ever said there was anything wrong with my order.

iLucas88

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Anyone have a pending charge and then get dropped? Just wanted to know if anyone noticed that without 2 hours to call premier customer service. My dates are the same as everyone and preparing shipment etc.

ahalem

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
Any one with this situation , phone 6 is shipped and I can track Fedex Package for Friday delivery but my CC is not been charged at all !!

hopson89

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Anyone have a pending charge and then get dropped? Just wanted to know if anyone noticed that without 2 hours to call premier customer service. My dates are the same as everyone and preparing shipment etc.

Mine dropped of today as well. I wouldn't worry, one person had their phone in transit without the charge. Others have shipped after dropping but made no mention of the charges returning.

acm1108

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2013

Yes ordered two phones both charges dropped this AM. 10/2 dates, Pending Shipping for both statuses

iLucas88

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Mine dropped of today as well. I wouldn't worry, one person had their phone in transit without the charge. Others have shipped after dropping but made no mention of the charges returning.

Thanks for the quick response man, I feel a little better now ha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.