Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Daniel L

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
That's exactly what you have to do. They didn't even give me a choice. I got pushed back all the way to 11/9-11/27. I'm pissed about that cause they waited so long to just give me any info. This was the first time since I ordered that I even saw movement on my order and I've been in contact with CSR and no one ever said there was anything wrong with my order.

Yup, same exact experience then. The weird thing is my first order failed (2:57AM) and the subsequent one on another line went through.

ahalem

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
This is promising from other forums:

Originally Posted by sketchguy View Post
Well THIS was a pleasant surprise! I just received a text message notification that my iPhone 6 Plus - originally estimated to be shipped 10/2-10/13 (bumped from 10/13-10/22) - has actually shipped and will arrive on Friday. WHOO!
So, hang in there if you placed your order online relatively early. I got mine in at 1:30a PT through the AT&T site.
Interesting to note that stock has been sitting in Fort Worth, TX since Monday.

UncleSchnitty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
Seems so... So much for being "Premier," huh? :(:mad::mad:

I haven't given up hope just yet, tomorrow at this time if I see nothing Ill be more worried. I was saying on another thread that at this point I don't care if I get it day one and its like I want a tracking number more than the phone. hah I don't know whats wrong with me anymore

S.T.A.R.

Suspended
Jul 1, 2012
iPhone 6 Plus Gold 128GB...SHIPPED

It's about time!! :cool:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

iLucas88

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Just got off the phone with premier customer service to ask about my pending charge being dropped. They said that banks usually drop the pending charge after a few days and that they will charge my card again once the phone is shipped. So lets see what happens.

iPhone 6+ 16gb ordered at 12:01am 9/12.

Expected 10/2-13

Biff...

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2010
Sherman Oaks, CA.
Most of the shipments have a 9/15 date. I'm thinking ATT created all the shipping labels on Monday, and is now started to release it. We should now for sure by this time tomorrow.

kaljr82

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Well my order status went from Shipping 9/17 or 9/18 to Pending Confirmation.

I have a bad feeling. Credit card has not been charged yet either. I had a pending charge earlier in the week, but now nothing.
Come on AT&T.

UPDATE:
NEVERMIND. Just checked my order status through my regular AT&T account and says it shipped FedEx today! Although, my luck with FedEx is typically abysmal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.