Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nrdk

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Going nuts seeing everyone's update with tracking and shipping status, hoping they actually honor the order queue and I get mine on Friday, as my order placement was 11:45 PM PDT, fingers crossed.

gonidz18

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
iPhone 6 tracking received nothing on 2 iPhone 6 plus

So finally got tracking for iPhone 6 shipped out of forth worth tx but nothing on 2 6 plus even though all were ordered within the 1st 7 mins.

UncleSchnitty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
I've yet to see a single AT&T 128 Space Gray Plus be shipped... anyone seen that yet on this forum?

Yeah People have talked about it, theres a spread sheet that says so but I question people validity of answers. I think the people who say it updates in batches are correct especially with premier customers.

AppleDior31

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
Going nuts seeing everyone's update with tracking and shipping status, hoping they actually honor the order queue and I get mine on Friday, as my order placement was 11:45 PM PDT, fingers crossed.

Same boat. :(
But I'm glad that people are at least getting a shipping confirmation.

jerrito1

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2006

I hope so too. Makes no sense how people who ordered hours after us are getting tracking numbers when I ordered mine at 11:50 PM PST and have gotten nothing. :mad:

macbookman83

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2011
New York
Premier group will have its time

For some reason I think the premier phones are all in one batch and as one set or group of people get updated, we all will............ since weve seen many people with varyin dates from sept-nov get tracking, its safe to say that we will be seeing our phone friday!!

Biff...

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2010
Sherman Oaks, CA.
For some reason I think the premier phones are all in one batch and as one set or group of people get updated, we all will............ since weve seen many people with varyin dates from sept-nov get tracking, its safe to say that we will be seeing our phone friday!!

Lets hope

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 986

PackFan

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
Still waiting on mine to ship - ordered 5 minutes before midnight. 64GB space grey.

Even if mine comes on Friday, which I'm beginning to doubt - AT&T seriously needs to fix their preorder system!

RickyD53

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
Union City, CA
So I'm guessing since AT&T messed up, cancelled my order and re-processed it changing my ship date to 11/9 and making today the date of order, I won't be getting one on friday? I'm actually pretty sad now.

johnjdpower

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
I'm here too, waiting for my 16 gig space gray, preparing for shipment since Sunday

Right there with you. Order was placed at 11:42PM PST for 16GB 6+ SG. Saw some pending charges on my bank over the weekend but have since disappeared.

When I call any of the numbers to check my order it states that it does not exist, but online I can find it. Many people are saying that the Automated Phone System has the most up to date info and the website is lagging behind.

Any one have any experience with obtaining their order status by phone for Premier orders?

dbbolton2

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
I ordered within the first 10 minutes of the open period. I just called the online system and said my item is on backorder and it would be shipped when available. 6+ 64GB AT&T. 10/2-10/13 ship date. :confused:

farble1670

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
relax

Just got a call back from AT&T supervisor that I had requested Friday. He stated that there is a difference between the time the order is Placed and the time the order is Received. The time the order is received is what is used to set your priority and reserve the device. I placed my order at 3:11am EST and have screen shot to prove it but did not receive a confirmation until 5:22. He did confirm that the system processed some orders out of sequence and there is nothing they can do to correct. I am so frustrated at this point. If my order doesn't ship this week I will be canceling my order and closing my account since my last contract was fulfilled. Order was showing 10/31-11/11 but has since changed to 10/13-10/22

i've ready much of this thread, i don't see anything that indicates that something "unfair" has occurred. don't overthink what's going on here. there is a limited supply of the 6+, especially in space gray. you were one of millions of people hitting AT&T's website around midnight. the fact that you ordered 10m after opening means little when you consider the number of people that were pounding their website with multiple devices ordering multiple iphones each.

i ordered well before midnight (it let me in and let me order for some reason around 10m till midnight), and received a confirmation at 12:04am. my ship date is *still* 4 weeks out. i haven't seen anyone with a confirmation that early. so use that as your baseline.

if i had to posit a guess, it'd be that the carriers had a *very* limited supply of 6+ models. like in the few thousands. those got exhausted in a minute or two of ordering, and after that everything was a backorder.

UncleSchnitty

macrumors 6502a
Oct 26, 2007
i've ready much of this thread, i don't see anything that indicates that something "unfair" has occurred. don't overthink what's going on here. there is a limited supply of the 6+, especially in space gray. you were one of millions of people hitting AT&T's website around midnight. the fact that you ordered 10m after opening means little when you consider the number of people that were pounding their website with multiple devices ordering multiple iphones each.

i ordered well before midnight (it let me in and let me order for some reason around 10m till midnight), and received a confirmation at 12:04am. my ship date is *still* 4 weeks out. i haven't seen anyone with a confirmation that early. so use that as your baseline.

if i had to posit a guess, it'd be that the carriers had a *very* limited supply of 6+ models. like in the few thousands. those got exhausted in a minute or two of ordering, and after that everything was a backorder.
Same boat I ordered mine 5 min early and got the confirmation email at 2:59EST. I am still at 10/2-10/13. Im hoping to see an update tonight but if I don't I still have hope for tomorrow since they can overnight it. People have also posted that 2 years ago they got their phone launch day and didn't get tracking till after that so idk.
fwiw= 64gb space gray 6+ and I'm located in pa

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.