Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
I can't help but think that if Apple allowed a SIM card to be used for expandable memory and just release only 16gb versions we might all have had our phone right now.

Kingzope

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Pittsburgh
I feel like after all this time together we're like a close family of orphans. Here and there one of the lucky ones of us gets adopted aka gets shipping details. We're happy for them but sad we didn't at the same time.

Oh and those that cancel and buy one in stores are like runaways.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
And what fun would that be?

True. I love waiting and the suspense ;) I just happen to have a 128gb micro SD card that I could have just popped right into the phone.

I'm just really surprised that there has not been any shipping notifications yet. Makes me believe what the other person said about them hoarding iPhone in preparation for iPhone 6's global release tomorrow.

----------

I feel like after all this time together we're like a close family of orphans. Here and there one of the lucky ones of us gets adopted aka gets shipping details. We're happy for them but sad we didn't at the same time.

Hahaha EXACTLY this ^^

daveytrucker72

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2014
092bd1cdcb8ca36b9cf69a4e1bdb125d.jpg

heatherselway

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
True. I love waiting and the suspense ;) I just happen to have a 128gb micro SD card that I could have just popped right into the phone.

I'm just really surprised that there has not been any shipping notifications yet. Makes me believe what the other person said about them hoarding iPhone in preparation for iPhone 6's global release tomorrow.

----------

Hahaha EXACTLY this ^^

Such BS if they do. Fulfill your current orders first Apple. Damnit

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012

LOL

I would love to runaway but can't find a place to run to.

WHIT3TRASH

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
My AT&T bill is due today. $339.00 total. I am not going to pay it. Eventually I will, just like eventually I will get my iPhone 6 Plus. Just not today.

msegina613

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
Usually when I purchase a new phone for myself its an impulse buy. Something new comes out and I'd like to have it.

I have 5 lines on my account, 3 of which are my parents and my mother-in-law. They love their IPhones, but they can't see spending money on cell phones. So between me and my wife they get our hand me downs.

The problem with this pre-order for me is the impulse is wearing off. More and more I am starting to think: "You know the 5s isn't so bad it can last another year, my wife can deal with the 5 for one more year, and i know my Dad can live with a 4 for another year or probably 5 years (only uses it for calls and solitaire lol).

And as a bonus I can get next years model and save $420 over the next year on my phone bill.

Although the real thing that made me decide to pre-order and justify my impulse buy was getting $200 for the IPhone 4. Probably not ever going to get that much for a 4 year old phone again!

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Can someone just lie and say they recieved their tracking number today. Please. Just to give us some false hope? I really don't feel like calling AT&T and getting my false hope from a CSR today.

lukebrodyg

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2012

So true. :_(

Deguello

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
Texas

I'd run away, but I can't seem to find a single 6+ SG 64GB, or even 128GB, in the entire state or Texas. Or in Arkansas. Or Oklahoma. I have nowhere to run, so I'll just stay, no matter how much AT&T has abused me, because there's no guarantee I can get one from Apple any faster.

Judging by the way things have gone, I'll get a shipping notification as I'm pulling out of the driveway to go on vacation.

dcuny2012

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2012
Shipping has slowed to a dribble. Unfortunately, becoming less hopeful that we will see our phones this week. Grr.

+64 SG. Still waiting.

Haldemonster

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
People who still have no updates on their order should just cancel their orders if they can and order through Apple and pick up in store. I cancelled order on Saturday morning, ordered a 6 Plus on Apple.com and it was ready for pickup the same day at the local Apple store.

Not a single 6 Plus available within 100 miles of me.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Shipping has slowed to a dribble. Unfortunately, becoming less hopeful that we will see our phones this week. Grr.

+64 SG. Still waiting.

Slowed to a draught. Not a single one today. They prolly already shipped the ones they had early and the rest we will get on 10/02 or more likely 10/22 after the iPhone 6 plus is released globally. What's one more month of waiting?

----------

But what about all those planes coming in last night!? :(

Saved for the global release.

HedgeKnight84

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
:/

I had a dream on Saturday night that I got shipping notification for a delivery that would arrive on Thursday. Be kinda funny if that came true.

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Can't wait to spend the next month on this forum and updating my order status page and calling 877 number! Going to be a blast!

msegina613

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
But what about all those planes coming in last night!? :(

Those phones have to be unloaded, scanned, transfer to their new plane, wait for loading, loaded and flown to either TX or Tenn. Then unloaded, scanned, loaded on trucks, probably end up at a UPS/Fedex processing center, unloaded, scanned, reloaded and taken to ATT.

Then scanned again, sorted, and finally processed for accounts and shipments.

Probably wont see them start shipping to later today/night or tomorrow to be honest.

lcseds

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2006
NC, USA
Slowed to a draught. Not a single one today. They prolly already shipped the ones they had early and the rest we will get on 10/02 or more likely 10/22 after the iPhone 6 plus is released globally. What's one more month of waiting?

----------

Saved for the global release.

:(

jokim

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2014
Hopefully shipping will start soon. 10 EST is usually when people start getting their tracking numbers

TINOBRUNO01

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2014
Those phones have to be unloaded, scanned, transfer to their new plane, wait for loading, loaded and flown to either TX or Tenn. Then unloaded, scanned, loaded on trucks, probably end up at a UPS/Fedex processing center, unloaded, scanned, reloaded and taken to ATT.

Then scanned again, sorted, and finally processed for accounts and shipments.

Probably wont see them start shipping to later today/night or tomorrow to be honest.

Or they will be shipped to Russia for the Global release tomorrow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.