Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
that guy is crazy. i'm going after school tomorrow, and i thought that i was crazy. ill wait in line for 3 hrs but i can cope i got my iPhone 4 some friends and whatever else i can think of.

fox777

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2008
USA
Damn you guys must have really offended Justin this time. I went to his twitter to check out what he is doing but it says that his Twitter is now protected..

CFreymarc

Suspended
Sep 4, 2009
that guy is crazy. i'm going after school tomorrow, and i thought that i was crazy. ill wait in line for 3 hrs but i can cope i got my iPhone 4 some friends and whatever else i can think of.

Just hope his girlfriend is there with him tonight so he is not too lonely.

SteveLV702

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
ordering from apple.com first thing when I wake up tomorrow.

No line and no hassle.
Sure, I'll have to wait until Monday or Tuesday for it to arrive at my house, but that's nothing lol :)

or you get your order in after they run out of their stock and you have to wait 3-4 months to get it...

Mercury

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2003
Funny that MR would use Justin's tent as the picture after the response to that thread. That's likely why this thread has more negatives than positives.

ILOVEMYMBP2.2g

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2007
Why didnt they mention SAMS CLUB in the article? Are they not being sold there now? Hello??? ANYBODY HERE AT ALL?

DrJohnnyN

Suspended
Jan 27, 2010
Funny that MR would use Justin's tent as the picture after the response to that thread. That's likely why this thread has more negatives than positives.

LOL... I drove by his tent earlier this morning on my way to work.

elgrecomac

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2008
San Diego
OK...i REALLY don't get it.

WTF would anyone wait overnight in line for a consumer product that:
A. will be made in the millions?
B. will be available on-line tomorrow to be received in a couple of days?
C. whose hype is being manipulated by Apple's extraordinary sales/marketing team?

I didn't get this with the iphone 3/4 and ipad 1.

Really laughable. :p

------------
MBP 17" and jailbrokend IP4

jafd

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2010
And so the madness begins. I never really understand waiting in line just to be the first to have a new tech product, but good luck to those camping out.

I guess you've never been to the USSR or the first 10 years of exUSSR where there were lines for light bulbs and toilet paper. And no, that was not iToilet iPaper, just your ordinary single layer cardboard-gray hard paper in rolls.

The lines for iThings are to me reminiscent to those old, hardly good, times.

drunkenrogue

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Local WalMart has two 32GB wifi models (black) on display now. Tried to buy one, computer wouldnt allow it. I was also told to come back after midnight. I'm gonna give it a try.

jazzkids

macrumors member
Feb 3, 2004
Providence, RI
I'm not trying to stir up the hornet's nest, but why in the world is MacRumors putting up that Justin dude's tent picture again?

Did anyone read the comments and direction in which that "news" story took? I know that I do not run this site. MacRumors is free to do as they please, but for me personally, I don't like to visit sites that promote guys that stand in lines for 4 days to get an ipad....especially when so many people are out of work and have fallen on hard times.

Again, I ask is this really news? I would have posted in that particular thread, but it had to be closed down due to the incendiary nature of the posts.

Unless iJustin creates the next iPad or cures cancer...I really don't care to hear about him ever again.

torbjoern

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2009
The Black Lodge
I'm not trying to stir up the hornet's nest, but why in the world is MacRumors putting up that Justin dude's tent picture again?

Did anyone read the comments and direction in which that "news" story took? I know that I do not run this site. MacRumors is free to do as they please, but for me personally, I don't like to visit sites that promote guys that stand in lines for 4 days to get an ipad....especially when so many people are out of work and have fallen on hard times.

Again, I ask is this really news? I would have posted in that particular thread, but it had to be closed down due to the incendiary nature of the posts.

Unless iJustin creates the next iPad or cures cancer...I really don't care to hear about him ever again.
Does it matter whose tent it is? :confused:

Those who have been insulting iJustin should go get bottles of water. All that flaming must have gotten them pretty dried out there.

ILOVEMYMBP2.2g

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2007

WHAT THE HECK KIND OF JOB DOES THAT D BAG iJUSTIN HAVE ANYWAY THAT WOULD LET HIM SIT THERE FOR 4 DAYS?

eff pc

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
To me, waiting in line for the iPad 2 isn't really about being the first to have a new tech product. With my luck, it was like the original iPad, I chose to not wait in line early, and was sold out in all the Apple stores around my area, and I had to wait 45 days before I finally got mine.

It was supposed to be a birthday present for my wife, which ended up about 40 days late. This year, I am content on giving her birthday present on time. I can't last on charm and witty forever... At least not two years in a row.

Haven't you ever heard the rule...never buy your girlfriend/wife something that plugs in? Big mistake!! Haha. Had to say it but I'm sure she'll love it and hopefully she doesn't love it so much that she is reading this thread and the surprise is ruined!!!

jafd

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2010
Uhh, because he's an internet celebrity. :D

So what? I don't even know this lady Gaga is, let alone that Justin Bieber kid. I am happy to have never ever heard any of the songs they kind of sing. I've never heard names of some less known "celebrities" of these days, because they don't pop into my search results obnoxiously. The internets are full of them, and I don't give a piece of excrement.

I think the state of someone being a celebrity or not is within the mind of observer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.