Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jemi9OD

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2010
Durham, NC
So i ended up ordering the Black Ops case last night. Just received shipping notice! Sweet! Pretty efficient of Element!

Fine. I consider myself completely insane at this point, but I just ordered a Black Ops myself. I hope everybody who has contributed to this thread is happy. :)

Anvil Image

macrumors member
May 17, 2011
check aliexpress for discount ;)

Aliexpress is like an internet flea market filled with cheap, knockoff junk...

I've been hanging onto to my 3G holding out for the iPhone 5, but I may breakdown so that I can get a Black Ops. Any I4's for sale?!

polzii

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
Aliexpress is like an internet flea market filled with cheap, knockoff junk...

I've been hanging onto to my 3G holding out for the iPhone 5, but I may breakdown so that I can get a Black Ops. Any I4's for sale?!

lol, true. A couple of us have ordered one of the "Vapor Pros" from there......lets see how they turn out. :p

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
lol, true. A couple of us have ordered one of the "Vapor Pros" from there......lets see how they turn out. :p

Actually,I just ordered and received the Draco4 from there.I don't know if it's fake or real and how the real one look but the finish and the packaging looks great. Can't be happier. Also saved alot of $ too.;)

polzii

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
Actually,I just ordered and received the Draco4 from there.I don't know if it's fake or real and how the real one look but the finish and the packaging looks great. Can't be happier. Also saved alot of $ too.;)

Thanks for the report. Let's hope the Vapor pros are the same way, cheers

White/Rhino

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2010
Canada
Yeah, we all know chinese knockoffs are just as good as the originals lol............Yes, I like spiderman,shut up : )

Attachments

• Spader man.jpg
    Spader man.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 56
  • Spiderman.jpg
    Spiderman.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 40

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
Yeah, we all know chinese knockoffs are just as good as the originals lol............Yes, I like spiderman,shut up : )

I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just telling you guys my experience. I think I've bought enough original aluminum cases to know about quality. This case's finish is much better than the "original" alumacase and the Sabre. Also no signal issues and GPS is spot on.
I didn't want to post this case on this thread but just to prove to you how nice it looks.;)

Attachments

• DSC01844.JPG
    DSC01844.JPG
    492.1 KB · Views: 1,418
  • DSC01845.JPG
    DSC01845.JPG
    410.7 KB · Views: 1,389

White/Rhino

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2010
Canada
I'm not trying to convince anyone. Just telling you guys my experience. I think I've bought enough original aluminum cases to know about quality. This case's finish is much better than the "original" alumacase and the Sabre. Also no signal issues and GPS is spot on.
I didn't want to post this case on this thread but just to prove to you how nice it looks.;)

I wasn't dissing you guys. Just having some fun with the knock off theme.
That case looks Star Trecky..............yeah, I like Star Treck.............shut up ;)

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
it does look pretty sleek. is there any lay on the table. from the looks it doesnt seem to but then i dont know how important that is.

Not really, probably a quarter millimeter raised edge. If thats important for you guys than I suggest you should stay away from this case.

polzii

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2011
@kaikai830 Looks great mate, thanks for posting the pics. Ignore the jealous ones :p, they're just pissed because you got a good deal.

Could you post a link ? Thanks, cheers.

scelzifan

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2010
Just to space age looking for me and I have seen several guys on here that reviewed it and it was a signal killer for both of them. Not my taste but everyone likes something different.

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
@kaikai830 Looks great mate, thanks for posting the pics. Ignore the jealous ones :p, they're just pissed because you got a good deal.

Could you post a link ? Thanks, cheers.

Lol, actually I think the price is still too high for this case, maybe because they're only available on this site two weeks ago. I think give them a couple more weeks the price should come down a bit more. Still' I'm very happy with the price I paid and the performance of this case.

I think the site is down for maintenance or something but here's the link anyway: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-g...ne-4-bumper-Deff-Cleave-case-wholesalers.html

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
Just to space age looking for me and I have seen several guys on here that reviewed it and it was a signal killer for both of them. Not my taste but everyone likes something different.

Yea, I've seen their review also, but I never put any weight on anyone's review. Sorry, but I always have different experiences with my cases.
I love the vapor pro too but I don't want to spend that much on cases anymore. I bought too many already. So now I'm going with the bootleg route:D.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.